IRIS

Iris's p.o.v
I woke up and look down and see black legging that are ripped and a white shirt that has holes in it, I try to move but I can't move my arms.
I look up and see chains on them and by how they look if I move to much they might get tighter and burn me, I hear the door open and I pop my head up and see the one person I did not want to see on my birthday or any time for that matter.
He was getting closer and closer and I could smell his Axe, he came into the light and smirked at me

"Hello my lovely bride to be"

"Ha ha ha very funny Jack, your like 45 and I'm 18, that's not gonna happen so you might as well let me go"
He growled and unlocked the door and slapped me across the face.
I winced and then growled at him and he punch me in my stomach

"Now now my beautiful wifey I don't want to ruin that beautiful body of yours so I would suggest you stop trying to be tough"

"Fuck off Jack" I growled
His eyes went black and he grab wolf banes and poured some on my legs and it burned like a bitch.
I bit my lip so hard I drew blood from it, he drag a silver knife against my skin and I let out a scream and he just smirkes at me while doing it. His face was close enough to my knee..I brought up my knee and I heard a crack.

"You fucking bitch"
He grab something off the wall and then pain went across my stomach and legs, I look at the thing closer and see that it's a whip.
I bite my lip harder intell one hit, it hit me right on the leg where one of the cuts are, I had tears running down my face and blood sinking through the clothing I was wearing

"Please....stop...."
Every thing went black after that.
Sam's p.o.v
I was feeling pain every where and I couldn't find Iris, I walk over to Aaron and Snow and see that there eyes are black and there growling at the forest, I got in front of them

"Where's Iris"

"Jack"

"Jack who's jack"
I turn to Aaron and he looks at me.

"Jack use to be one of are old friends intell he kept trying to tough Iris when she was little and tried to hug her and kiss her all the time, so I stopped it and now since she is 18 he's after her."
Me and my wolf started to get mad, my eyes went black and I was growling loudly and I shifted into my black wolf that has a white patch on my left ear, I found a lead on the scent and followed it with Aaron and Snow behind me.
I swear to the moon goddess if I see one little cut or bruise on my little cupcake I'm going to fucking kill him and feed him to wolves.