What Should I Do

Iris's p.o.v
I been thinking about what the sun god said, what am I suppose to if I separate my vampire form into another person that doesn't have there mate any more I could be risking my other forms to.
I don't know what to do? Maybe I should talk to mom about this since she was kinded in a thing like this, I get up and grab the clothes next to the bed and change out of the night clothes and put on the light blue shirt with white poke a dots and then grab the black jean shorts and the light blue socks and grab my light blue shoes and headed down stairs.
When I get to the bottom of the stairs I hear talking, I walk into the front room and Sam and Bryan runs over to me and hug me from either side, I sighed and then look at every body else and then look at mom.

"Guys I'm fine but I really need to talk to mom"

"Ok go ahead" Sam said

"I meant alone"
Sam and Bryan pouted and then every body else got up and left and I sat down next to mom.

"Mom I have a problem"

"Ok what is it baby girl"

"Ok so the reason why I black out is because the sun god summon me and told me that grant grandma made a mistake with the two mates, he said I could give my vampire form to someone that lost there mate but I could also lose my other forms to if I try it, I don't know what to do mom"
She brought me into a hug and I started to cry.

"Shhh baby girl"

"I'm scared mom but I want Bryan to have his own mate to where he doesn't half to share with his brother"

"I know you do sweet heart, baby girl didn't Kacey lose her mate"
That's right Kacey did lose her mate and I would trust giving her my vampire form, just then Kacey walked in.
I shot up out of mom's hold and walked over to her and grab her arms

"Kacey I have a very very serious question for you"

"Ok"

"Would you be able to take on a vampire form and a werewolf form togother"

"Yes"

"And I know he may not be your regular mate but you would get a second chase mate"
She started go get to tears in her eyes and she started to cry, she brought me into a hug

"Yes I want a second chase mate please Iris I'm so lonely and I feel so empty without having someone."
I pulled back and smiled and wipe her tears away

"Well then I need to figure out a way to get a letter to the sun realm or get in contact with the sun god."

I'm so so sorry for such a short chapter but I been busy lately and haven't been able to type a chapter up, I appreciate the patience for how long the chapter haven't been up but thank you guys so much for reading.