What's Happening

Iris's p.o.v
I hold my head and then see a bright light and I close my eyes, after it went away I look up and see a man with white hair and had something on his back with a white suit on.
I look up at him and he held out his hand to me and I slowly put my hand in his to be lifted up, I close my eyes and then feel something soft go under me and see a cloud.
I see the man sitting next to me and he looked over and smiled at me, I look ahead and see a white castle up ahead with a sun on it, the cloud goes to the floor slowly and the man helps me down to the floor and tells me to go inside and I will find a door with a big sun on it.
I walk and walk and finally found the door and open it slowly to see a man with silver hair and orange eyes wearing a white suit and a sun on his back sitting down, he brought his hand up and told me to come over to him.
I walked up the stairs and then stand in front of the man and he stands up and looks down at me

"Welcome to the sun realm, I'm the sun god and your properly wondering why I brought you here"

"Yes I am"

"Sit and I will tell you, as you may know the moon goddess picks who gets to be with each other, she gets to pick your mate your other half but she made a mistake. Bryan is a half werewolf half vampire, the moon goddess gave you two mates because you have different forms because of your mother and father, when your mothers vampire form separated from her so did your father's form. The only way she could get his form back to your father was to figure out why her forms separated, after they got back togother so did your father's forms. Now since you have a vampire form and other ones it won't work that way like it did for your mother, Bryan Is a living person and not just a form. The only way he is connected to you is by your vampire form, you can transfer your vampire form into another person that lost there mate but theres something that will happen or it may not happen, it's a 50/50 chance that It will and won't happen, when you transfer a form or something over to another body it could also take away your other forms and you won't be able to turn into them or even talk to them, or they get locked away and you can never use them again, but if nothing doesn't happen you get to keep your other forms and you can go back to having one mate, I'm going to give you a month to think about this and I will summon you back here for the answer. Goodbye my child, think about it yes"
I saw another bright light and I open my eyes and see I'm in the infirmary in the castle, what am I going to do? There my mates? But I might give one more attention then the other and I would feel bad! I don't know if I can care for two mates.