He Needs To Stay Away For While

Aaron's p.o.v
I was hugging Iris and saying sorry over and over again, I can't believe I hit her, I hurt my one and only princess I have and I ended up hurting her.
She had her arms wrap around me and was rubbing her small hands up and down my back

"Daddy you don't half to cry, I just hit my head that's all I'm not mad at you I promise"
I let more tears slip from my eyes and she moved back and little bit and wipe my tears and then kissed my cheek.

"I love you daddy"

"I love you to princess I'm so so sorry"

"It's ok"
She gave me a smile and I give her a small smile and then she goes back to hugging me.

"Daddy can I see Sam again"
I don't know if I want him around her right now, maybe he should just stay away for awhile intell I get use to the idea that him and my daughter are mates.

"No not for awhile ok Iris"
She put her head in my neck and I felt something run down my shoulder and I knew she was crying, I hug her more and then she ended up falling asleep and I scooted up against the wall and sat there with Iris in my arms.
Snow came over and kissed me and then sat next to me and had her hand messing with my free hand

"You know you can't keep them away from each other for long"

"I might be mean right now but maybe he should stay away for awhile"
She just signed and layed her head on my shoulder and I layed mine on hers.

"I love you Aaron"

"I love you to Snow and I love you to Iris"
I closed my eyes and held my girls closer, what am I going to do? I don't see why there mates Sam is 19 and my princess is only 10.
I don't understand how they got paired togother I could have swear that Vincent and her was going to be mates, but I guess I was wrong maybe, I don't know what to do about this? There mates I can't keep them away from each other but I don't Want to lose my princess just yet.
A tear slip from my eye and alittle hand came up and wipe it away and I see Iris awake

"Daddy you won't lose me I will always be your princess no matter what"
I give her a small smile and more tears slip from my eyes and I hug them closer to me

"Daddy"

"Yes princess"

"Why can't I see Sam any more"
She started to get tears in her eyes, how was I going to explain this to her?

"Princess did mom ever tell you what a mate was"
She turned to me and shook her head no.

"A mate is someone special to you, you would risk your life for them and protect them and love them with all you have just like your children, and a mate will protect you with his or her life and if one passes or any thing the mate will feel empty with out them there like a soul mate, the one your always love."

"So it's like what you are to momma and momma is to you a mate right"

"Yes princess me and mom are mates and one day you'll find that special boy that toy can't keep your eyes off of like I can't take mine off of momma"

"I can't wait to find him"
She yawned and then layed back down on me and was falling alseep slowly.
And then I hear her whisper to her self before she fell asleep

"I hope my mate is like Sam"
I just couldn't tell her yet that Sam was her mate I just can't right now, maybe when ever she is older and when the time is right for her to know.
But for right now I just want her to be my little princess for alittle bit longer, I kissed her head and kissed Snow's head and layed my head down and ended up falling asleep with my two girls In my arms.