Happy Birthday Dad

Iris's p.o.v
After we got done at the beach me and Sam headed to the hotel to go home, we got on the jet and I laid down on the bed and Sam came over to me and got in bed and brought me into him.
I smile and fall asleep and wait intell we get home so I could tell dad happy birthday, I woke up to Sam shaking me and I look around and see that were at my parents house insteadnof the airport.
I smiled and yawned

"When did we get here"

"Well you wouldn't get up so I just carried you to the car and then headed to your parents house because I knew it was your dads birthday"

"Ok thank you baby"

"Your welcome baby."
I left my suit case in the car and walked inside to see my mom dancing to work, she turned around and grab my hand and smiled at me and I started to dance with her.
After we got done I was laughing and I heard a recorder and I look over at Sam to see him with his phone out and my dads phone out

"You guys suck"
They just laughed and I walk over to dad and brought him into a hug

"Happy birthday daddy."
He hug me tighter and I felt him smile and I rushed to the bathroom and shut the door and throw up in the bathroom.
I flushed the toilet and wiped my mouth and washed my mouth out, I mindlink Sam telling him I was going to the pack doctor and he asked me if he wanted him to go and I said no I would be fine.
I walked to Ella to see what was going on

"Hey Ella"

"Ah future Alpha Queen what may be the problem"

"Um I been throwing up lately and I don't know what is wrong with me"
She smiled and told me to sit down and see put something on my stomach and then smiled at me.

"Well thats what's wrong with you"

"What is it Ella"

"Well you been throwing up lately did you and Sam complete the mating process"

"Yes"

"Congratulations future alpha queen your pregnant with a little boy, since your father and mother is the alpha queen and alpha king the months that you will have him in your stomach will be five and three months and since you also mated with a alpha"
I smiled at her and hug her and then put my shirt down and walked out the door and then turned around and smiled at her

"don't tell any one about this"

"I promise I wont"

"Thank you"
I walked out and headed to where every body was and brought dad,mom and Sam up to the stage and got every bodys attention.

"Every body I have announment"
Every body turned to me and I smiled at Sam and then Ivy started to talk to me

"I cant believe that were having a baby Iris"

"I know"
I turned to every body and give them a small smile.

"Since it is my dads birthday I want to give a surprise to every one and also Sam, my father and my mother"
Mom walked up to me and looked at me weird.

"What is this about"
I give her a smile

"Just wait"
I turn back to every body

"I want to wish my father a happy birthday and I want to give him the a surprise and I also want to give Sam a surprise, I been sick lately and been throwing up so I went to the doctors, well I got good news.
I want to give my father and husband the present of a grandson and a son"
I turn around and hear cheering and clapping and I turn to look at mom,dad, and Sam...dad turned to me and a tear slip from his eye and he walked over to me and tough my stomach

"My grandson is in here"

"Yes daddy hes in there"
He hug me and gave me a kiss on the cheek

"Best present ever"
He let me go and Sam ran over to me and spun me around and he got tears in his eyes and he kissed me.

"My baby boy is in here"

"Ya"
He kissed me again

"I'm gonna be a daddy"
I smiled and kissed him again and look at every body cheering and clapping.