Vincent

Snow's p.o.v
I woke up to someone shaking me and I see Aaron there and Iris in a pink outfit with a hat over her head, I smile at him and kiss him and then kiss my baby girls head.
I get up and feel no pain at all so I get up and grab my clothes and get dressed, I take Iris from Aaron and held her close to me and walk into the front room to see every body waiting, I walk in and every body turns there head and the first one over to me was Vincent.
I smiled down at him and then told him to follow me to the cough, I sat down and he sat down next to me and looked at Iris

"What's her name"

"Iris"

"That's a beautiful name"

"Ya do you want to hold her"

"Um....can I"

"Of course"
I helped him hold her and then let him do it by himself and smile at them and Aaron comes behind the cough and hugs me while looking at Vincent and Iris.
I looked up at Aaron and then looked back at Vincent and Iris and see something in his eyes but I can't really tell what it is, I look over and see every body else talking to each other so I mindlink Aaron.

"Aaron"

"Ya Kitten"

"There's something about Iris and Vincent"

"What do you mean"

"Like if you look at Vincent's eyes you see like emotions in his eyes look"
He looked over at Vincent and then his eyes got wide and he went to go take Iris but I stop him

"Dont it's fine I know his not going to hurt her but I think they might be mates"

"Ya I know that's why I was going to take her away from him"

"Aaron you know you can't do that, look it's ok for her to be friends with him for right now intell they get to the age when they find out ok"

"Ok but I swear when she gets holder and he hurts her his dead"
I slap his chest and he just smiled at me and then just look at Vincent and Iris.
I look over at Vincent and see a smile on his face

"Vincent how would you like to stay over and play with Iris(since she is the daughter of the alpha king and alpha queen she grows up faster)"
When u said that his eyes lit up

"Really! You wouldn't mind if I would would you"

"Not at all"

"Then yes please I would love to"
I smiled at him and then got up and walked over to them and took Iris to go feed her.
Vincent was behind me watching what I was doing, I got the bottle and put not to hot or not to cold water in it with formula and shook it up and put it in her mouth. I sat down in the dining room and I look up through my lashes to see Vincent staring at Iris

"Vincent"
He snap out of his little day dream.

"Yes"

"Do you like Iris"

"Yes I think she is beautiful"

"Ok"
I just smiled at him and then looked down at my baby girl and see her eyes and see red, orange, and yellow with some green, it looked like a sunset in her eyes. She grab my finger and squeeze it and I wrap my hand around her little hand and had a tear slip from my eye.