It's So Close

Snow's p.o.v
(Time skip four month's later)
I got up this morning and went to the bathroom and then headed down stairs to get some breakfeast when I smelled chocolate and bacon and also other stuff but I was on the chocolate and bacon.
I wobbled down the stairs and see Aaron with no shirt in sweats that are hanging low making breakfeast.
Angel ended up purring and I shushed her but she didn't listen

"Angel be quiet"

"Sorry but he looks sexy"

"Yes he does but I already have a baby inside of me because of are hormones"

"Aw come on Snow when ever are baby girl is out we can make another one"

"No not intell she is close to five or four"

"But I won't be able to wait that long "

"Well I don't care now leave me alone"
I got done talking to Angel and see Aaron not in the kitchen any more and then feel arms wrap around my belly and I look up and see a smirking Aaron.

"I swear to the moon goddess if you were listening to the conversation me and Angel were having I will hit you"
He just kept on smirking and I got out of his grip for him to pout and I walk over to the bacon and get chocolate and dip it in, I moaned at how good it tasted and ending up eating all the bacon and chocolate.
Aaron came into the kitchen and saw the empty plate and empty chocolate jar

"Did you eat all the bacon with the chocolate"
He looked alittle mad.

"No...."

"Snow"

"What I'm pregnant I have cravings what am I suppose to do your the one who helped me"
He walked up to me and then kissed my nose and then just smiled

"I love you"
He bent down and kissed my stomach.

"And I love are little Angel"
I smiled and then headed up stairs to get dressed, I went to the closet and found a blue stretchy dress that would fit over my belly and then I slipped on black flats and just put my hair up into a bun and added mascara and eye liner.
I walk over to the mirror and put my hands on my stomach and smiled down at my little angel, my little angel, I hear voices coming from downstairs and I smell familiar scents and I walk into the kitchen and see Ryan and Zinnia with Malachi and Aaron.
Malachi ran over to me and hug my leg

"Hey buddy"

"Hi aunt Snow, and hello little one in aunt Snow's stomach"
I just laughed and them my brother comes over to me and gives me and hug as best as he can and then looks down at my stomach and raises a eyebrow.

"What"

"Your bigger then Zinnia was"
I pouted and got tears in my eyes, thanks brother for making me feel better about my self!.
He must have notice and then brought me into another hug but if didn't work, Aaron walked over and put his hands on my face and kissed me and wiped my tears away from my eyes and then smiled at me

"Kitten it doesn't matter what you look like I still think your the most stunning women I have ever seen"
I smiled. He always know how to make me happy when someone says I was bigger then them or some one else, Aaron went up stairs to get dress and then we were heading out to find some stuff for are little angel's room.
I got In the car with Aaron and we drove to Walmart first to see what we could find in the baby section, I got there and saw a cute little owl set sheets and I pick them up and put it in the cart, I picked up a couple more stuff with owls and wolves on it and then paid for it and we drove to babies R us.
I found some more stuff for her room and then we went out to lunch, I got into the booth and had Aaron in front of me holding my hand rubbing his thumb against my hand and I just smiled.

"Hey Aaron"

"Ya kitten"

"What do you want to name her"

"I don't know maybe when we get home we can think of names for her ok"

"Ok"
I smiled at him and he smiled back at me and are food came and I started to eat my food. After we got done with are food we headed back home and had one of the betas to bring up the stuff to her room and then I grab a folder and paper and her baby book that I'm starting to make and set down and think of names while Aaron is doing pack work and helping me to.

I was thinking of names and then I had to come up with middle names, this was going to be harder then I thought?.

I hope you guys are enjoying the book and if you guys want to help me with the name of the baby just comment down below some names for me and thank you guys so much for reading.