Over Protective Alot

Snow's p.o.v
Aaron was about to get up and I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and he just carried me to his office.
He sat down in his sit and got his computer out and I just sat in his lap when I felt someone trying to talk to me in mindlink

"Ya"

"Hey Snow you want to see Ryan he doesn't know your back"

"C-can I"

"Ya he is downstairs I called him and told him I have a surprise for him"

"Ok I will be there in a min and Ash thank you and I'm sorry for growling at you this morning"

"It's ok get your ass down here he is getting Impatience"
I end my mindlink with Ash and get off of Aaron and run downstairs with him following me and see Ryan standing there, I start to get tears in my eyes and Ash covers his eyes and makes him turn around and then uncovers his eyes and he gets tears in his eyes.
He rushes over to me and spun me around while his hand tighten around my shirt

"Hey baba"

"I missed you"

"I'm sorry I made you guys miss me so much I really am"

"Dont be I'm glad your back with us"
I hear a little boys voice and see a little boy with green eyes and light brown hair come over to Ryan, Ryan picks him up and the little boy turns to me

"Malachi this is your aunt Snow"

"Y-you guys had a boy"
He nodded his head yes and Malachi was jumping in Ryan's arms and he handed him to me and he hug me around my neck and I felt something wet hit my shoulder and see that he is crying.
I hug him tighter and got tears in my eyes myself

"Malachi you don't half to cry"

"I-i f-finally g-get t-to s-see m-my A-aunt"
I just smiled and hug onto him more and then started to sing a song while holding him and he fell asleep in my arms and Ryan and Zinnia is shocked.

"Why do you guys looked so shocked that he fell asleep"

"Well he usally doesn't go down for a nap"

"Well he is with his awesome aunt so I have a way of doing it"
I just smiled at them and then see a woman trying to tough Aaron and I start to shake and hand Malachi to Ryan and turn into my now black big wolf and jump in front of Aaron and bare my teeth at the female and growl.
I stand up high to where I'm taller then her and she runs off and I wrap my body around Aaron and he just looks down at me and smiles and then bends down and pets my head and I move closer to his embrace.
I feel my self being picked up and see Ryan picking me up and taking me away from Aaron and I let out a loud growl and I jump out of his arms and run over to Aaron and jump into his arms and turn into a small black cat with white paws.

"Why did she growl at me"

"Since she has been gone for awhile from me she has to be close to me and if she's not she starts to cry and if any one tries to tough me like a female she will growl at them weather there my mother or her mom or anyone else, she's been very very over protective of me lately and hasn't let anyone near me"

"Ok I understand that but sister you didn't half to growl at me I was just going to hug you goodbye"
I started to feel bad and I change back into my human form with a black dress on with white roses on it and white flats with my hair down and walk over to my brother and hug him.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to I just don't want to be away from Aaron"

"I understand trust me I do, I love you sister"

"I love you to"
I look up at Zinnia and Malachi and smile at them and bring them into a hug with Malachi still asleep

"I love you guys to sorry you had to see that"

"It's ok I been the same way lately"
I waved at them and I vision became black and I fell to the ground and see Ryan and Zinnia rush back in with Malachi awake now.