Cupcake You Wanna Meet My Parents

Iris's p.o.v
I woke up to something heavy on my waist, I open my eyes and see Sam asleep with his hair in his eyes, I giggle and started to mess with his hair.
I tried to get up out of bed but Sam's arm held me down and brought me back Into him, I smile at him and lifted up his arm slowly and got out of his hold for him to almost wake up so I grab the pillow I was using and he hug it. I smile and grab my phone and unlock it and take a picture and then went to my bag and grab some overalls that was shorts and grab a white shirt with it and kept the overall straps hanging by my sides.
I then brush my hair out and left it how it was and then grab tannest work boots and lace them up and flip my hair to one side of my head and then headed downstairs to cook breakfeast.
When I got down there I unlocked my phone and turn on work by fifth harmony(I hope that's who sings it, sorry if it's not) and get all the stuff to start breakfeast for every one while dancing to.
I got done with the breakfeast and replayed it and did the dance moves like they were doing and at the end of the song I hear a video recorder end and I turn around and see Sam with black eyes and he has his phone out, he put it back in his pocket and I ran over to him to try to get it to delete it.

"Sam delete"

"No"

"Sammmmm"

"No that's the one thing you can't get me to delete"
I pouted and he kissed my lips and then grab a plate and put stuff on it and sat it down on the table and went to go get milk.
I sat down where it was and started to eat it and he looked at me with his mouth hanging open

"What I thought it was for me"
I smirked at him and then grab the glass of milk and continue eating and I hear a bunch of foot steps and see the hole pack in here getting breakfeast.
I was being lifted up and sat down on a lap and my face went red and I just continue to eat, I look up and see every body looking at me, I raise my hand up and wave at them and give them a sweet smile

"Hi I'm Iris Rose Queen nice to meet you all"
They blink and then smiled at me

"WELCOME LUNA" They all said
I smile and then feel my mindlink trying to open

"Yes"

"Would you like to meet my parents cupcake"

"Umm...umm..sure"

"Ok I'm going to go get dressed and we will head out"
He kissed my forehead and then I sat there looking at my hands, I don't like meeting parents they always judge on how people act or how they are by what there wearing? Maybe I should go change? I want to make a good impression on his parents so they will except me for being Sam's mate.
I said bye to every one and rushes up stairs and ran to Sam's room and open the door to see Sam there with his shirt off and his sweats that he had on low on his waist, Ivy started to jump up and down and started to make me think some things.
I felt arms go around my waist and I let out a little moan

"Cupcake"
He voice was more deep then earlier and it sent a shiver up my back.

"Y-ya"

"You really need to quit thinking like that, because If you don't"
He got closer to my ear and breath on it

"We might not leave"
I got out of his hold and ran to the Closet to try to calm my self down, after I calm down I got Sam some black short with a white shirt and white shoes and went over to him and tried not to stare at him.
He changed real quick and I fluffed his hair and then he grab some off the bookshelf and we went downstairs and got in the car, I was looking out the window when I heard a glasses case close and I look over and see Sam in black glasses that make him look 10x sexier then he did before.

"Thank you cupcake"

"Huh"

"You called me 10x sexier"
I face went bright red and I turned towards the window and he laughed at me and then grab my hand and we drove to his mom and dad's, I hope they like me?.