Sorry Sweetheart But He's Mine

Unknown p.o.v
I watch Sam and see him hugging a stupid girl, why is he doing this? He's Mine she shouldn't be touching what is mine I had him first so that gives me rights.
I wish she was dead he's MINE NO ONE ELSES, maybe she can be dead.
Iris's p.o.v
I was hugging Sam when I felt a presence that has never been here before, Sam had on his chin on my head and was keeping me close and growling at any of the guys that would look at me or try to even come up and talk to me.
I smile to my self and then try to get out of his hold but it doesn't work

"Sam can I go get food please"

"No" He growled

"Dont you growl at me"
He pouted and kissed his lips and then his hand went behind my neck and brought me into another kiss. I closed my eyes and put my arms around his neck and brought him closer, I pulled back and he put his fore head to mine and gave me a smile, I smile back and then clapping and cheering took me out of my day dream and my face went red and I put my head in his chest and he started to laugh.
He wrapped his arms around me and I was moving side to side, I smile into his chest and then look up at Sam and got out of his hold and turned to face him and then smirked and then started to run off to my friends for him to follow me, he was getting closer to closer and I jumped alittle and then ran over to my football friends and hid behind them.
I heard a loud growl and then I was being picked up and I was looking at Sam's ass

"SAM PUT ME DOWN"

"not going to happen cupcake"

"SAM PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW"

"Nope sorry"

"SAMMMMMMM"
He just laugh and I brought my hand down and pinch his ass for him to drop me but I caught my self and then I ran over to where mom and dad was.
I got behind dad and he just looked at me with a smile and laughed

"How did you get over here when I just saw you on his shoulder"

"Oh I...um....I pinch his ass and he let me go"
He looked kinded mad and I just smiled and gave him a hug and then felt arms going around my waist and shocks going every where.
I look behind me and see my Sam, I just smile and lean back into him and almost fall asleep, I yawned a bit and Sam starts to laugh at me and I get put of his hold and listen to the conversation that my dad is having with mom.
He tries to hug me and I move out if the way for him to run over to me and hug me from behind tight with his head in my neck

"I'm sorry"
I knew he was pouting so I smile and brought his hand up and kissed it

"Sam"
He looked up at me and then smiled at me.

"Ya"

"Can you stay over tonight"

"Ya if you want me to"

"I do"
He smiled and then kissed me and I kiss back and then hear happy birthday from my uncles and aunts.
I see uncle Ryan, aunt Zinnia, uncle Christian, aunt Flower, uncle Ash and uncle Liam and also Malachi.
I rush over to them and give them all a hug and then Malachi spins me around as he was giving me a hug

"My little cousin is 18 finally"

"Ya ya put me down, and I also have my mate"
He looked shocked and then sad since he hasn't found his yet.

"Awww Malachi I'm sorry I forgot"
I bring him into a hug and he calms down and then smiles at me, I swear this boy is bipolar.
I walk over to uncle Christian and see my little boy cousin Jaxon

"Who's that pretty boy"
He smiles at me and I can't help but give him a hug and kiss. As I was talking to my family I smelled a familiar scent that I knew way to well, I look over at the entrace to the back yard and see a man with Black fluffy hair and bright green eyes wearing a black tux with a white rose in the pocket showing off his muscles and abs. He had whites roses with him and he was looking for someone, Vincent...I don't even know why your here....you left me with out saying where you were going to go for such a long time.
I turn my head before he sees me and head over to Sam, as I was walking to Sam I past dad on the way and whispered to him

"Daddy Vincent is here"
He looked up and then smiled at me

"That's great princess go say hi"
I look up at him with tears threating to fall, he's eyes went wide and he brought me into a hug and kept me out of site from Vincent.

"He texted me this morning saying he would be back but daddy to be honest with you I wish he hadn't"

"I'm sorry princess"

"Im going to to over to Sam"

"Ok be careful ok"
I kissed his cheek and then started to walk over to Sam and I felt someone grab my hair and u scream and hen some thing went over my mouth and I was trying really hard not to breath it in and then I felt a Sting on my arm and every thing went black.
Unknown p.o.v
Finally I have you, your not getting away from me or having Sam...for all I care you could just go due but no the master wants you so I half to bring him to you.