How Will This Go

Iris's p.o.v
After I told momma what happen she ran off and I don't know where she went but Vincent was coming over so it made me happy.
I was getting dressed into black skinny jeans with a white shirt with Nike on it because I took it from momma, I then put my silver hair into a french braid and put on white shoes and ran downstairs to see daddy talking to someone, I snuck up behind him and jumped up on his back.
He almost fell and I started to giggle at daddy

"Hey princess"

"Hi daddy"
I look over his shoulder to see a younger man then daddy with short fluffy brown hair with Bright green eyes and had a jaw line like daddy and was wearing a white long button up t-shirt with black slacks and black shoes.
I look up at his eyes and then look away and blushed, and he just laughed

"And who's this cutie"
My dad tried to lift up my face but I didn't want to have my face red again, dad kept on trying and ended up laughing.

"This is Iris my daughter"
I looked up and see the man smiling and I give him a toothy grin, I held out my hand to him and he took it and I felt a shock and then the door bell went off.
I got all excited and jump off of daddy's back and ran to the door to see Vincent in a white Nike shirt and black shorts with black shoes and had his hair fluffy, he look at me and gave me a smile and I jump on him and he ended up falling on the floor.
I started to giggle and then he just gave me a smile and I heard a growl, I got up and sat on the floor and look around for the person who did but I didn't see any one else in the room.
I then realize I still didn't get the guys name, I helped Vincent up and then ran over to the dude and pulled on his shirt alittle and it came out of his pants alittle bit, he looks down and just laughs

"Iris Rose Queen we don't pull on people's clothes"
I look down and start to get tears in my eyes

"I'm sorry"
He bent down to my level and then lifted my head up and then gave me a smile.
He brought his hand up and wipe the tear that slip from my eye

"Dont worry about it, now what did you need"
A smile starts to form on my face

"What is your name"

"My name is Sam"

"Sam"

"Yep Sam"

"Are you my daddy's friend"

"You could say that"

"Then why do you look so much younger then daddy."
It looked like he was trying to hold in a laugh and so was Vincent but not daddy, he looked at me like I was going to get a talk to, I hate when daddy talks to me! He sounds mad when he talks to me!.
I hid behind Sam and he looked up at daddy and got up to his level and pushed my dad alittle bit

"Come on she was just playing"

"Tch"

"You know she is the only daughter you have don't scare her"
Daddy looked behind Sam and seen that I had tears slipping from my eyes and he bends down and held his arms out to me and I ran over to him and brought him into a hug and he stood back up

"I'm sorry princess"

"it's ok daddy, I shouldn't have called you old"
I heard laughs behind me. I pull back and give daddy a smile and then run up stairs to get Vincent his present for his 16th birthday since he won't be here that month.
I grab the black and white box with the watch he wanted and then ran back downstairs and handed it to him

"What's this for"

"For your birthday since you won't be here"
He open and then brought me into a hug and I heard a growl and I ignore it and then I see a frown on his face

"Do you like it"

"No that's not it but Iris I half to go away for awhile"

"What do you mean for awhile"

"I don't know how long baby girl"

"Will you come back"

"Of course I will."
I started to get tears in my eyes and I drop to the floor crying and he brought me into a hug and I cried on his shoulder.
He then whisper in my ear

"Dont worry I will come by before I leave and say goodbye ok"

"Ok, can we watch a movie"

"Baby girl I wish I could but I half to start packing"
I started to cry even more and I hug him tighter so he couldn't go any where and I felt my self being lifted off of him.
I clutch onto his shirt and wrap my legs around his waist and I got pick up into daddy's arms and Vincent came over and kissed my head and said goodbye and I tried to grab him but daddy held my hands.
He was walking out the door and he looked behind him and looked at me and I started to cry my eyes out trying to get him to stay, he was about to shut the door

"VINCENT PLEASE DONT GO"

"Iris I'm sorry I half to go away for alittle while don't worry I will be back ok"
I started to scream and kick and then the door closed and I didn't see Vincent any more, I cried even more

"It's not fair"
I see the door open and see momma come In and she sees me crying and rushes over to me and brings me into a hug and ask me what's wrong and I try to tell her but I just can't.

"Vincent had to go away for a while and that's why she is crying so hard"
I get out of momma's hold and rush up stairs to my room and shut the door and slid down the door and cry.