What Was That Noise

Iris's p.o.v
I woke up to loud crashing out side the window and I get up and see about 30 people out there and I smell rogues, I started to growl and one of them look up at me and I got dressed and ran downstairs and ran them into the woods while talking to Ivy.

"Ivy can we take them out"

"We could but I smell something odd about that group"
I smirked and Ivy knew what I was thinking...it might be riskey but if ineeded to take them all out I needed my strongest form.
I stop in the middle of the woods and they surrounded me and I smirked atthem and started to change, my outfit went to a black dress with blood red spots on it and I had on black heels and my skin became very pale and my eyes turned black with white in the middle and red thick things came out of my back, that's new, my mask apper with the teeth on it and I look down and see myblack claws.
I look up at my hair and see blood red and I look up to every wolf and smirk, they gulped

"S-s-shes a ghoul(I love tokyo ghoul so I thought I bring that into the story to make it more interesting)"

"Thats right"
I grab one of them with my back thing(I forgot what they was called) and smashed him onto the floor and I see three other ones trying to hit me and I do the same thing.
I let them lay there and grab six more of them and dothe same thing while I run at the other ones and slice there stomach open.
After there all dead I see one more and grab her and hand her up side down and she tremble, I sniff her and realized that she was the one that took me on my birthday.
I let out a shrek and bite into her head and let her drop

"Iris I'm hungrey"

"Ivy I know the ghoul side is hungrey were about to eat ok"

"Ok thank god"
I pick up some of the people and started to feed my ghoul side and wipe my mouth and burn every thing and then make sure I don't have any blood on me and start to walk to the hotel to get a shower.
I grab a maroon skater skirt with a black shirt and maroon boots and then grab my undergarments and grab some black jewel and walk in to the bathroom and take a shower.
I get change and put on my jewel and then brushed my hair out and did my makeup and see Sam awake and dressed

"Are you hungrey"

"Ya"
He gave me a smile and I give him one back and head outside and we headed to get breakfeast.
After breakfeast I wanted to go visit this really old mansion so we did, I look up at the mansion and I walk inside to see everything still in tact.
I ran my hand over the railing and then the door opens to the elderly couple we met

"What a lovely surprise, princess what do I own this honor to you for visiting are home"

"Oh we didnt know thia was somebodys home, were sorry for kust walking in maybe we shouls go"

"No no please stay for a while and have lunch with us"
I look over at Sam and he gave me a smile and I smile at them and tell them yes for them to bring us into a beautiful dining area.
My smile grew wider

"This is such a beautiful home you have"

"Why thank you, please have a seat lunch should be out soon"
When lunch came we sat and ate with them and they told us about how much this house costed back then, by now I was enjoying my evening.

Thank you guys so much for reading and the votes and I just can not believe how many reads it has since it didn't come out long. Thank you guys so much for that and if you like anime you should really watch Tokyo Ghoul its really good. But thank you guys again