I'm Sorry

Iris's p.o.v
I was walking home with mom next to me and I see dad standing out side looking outside, I let go of mom and walk up to dad and hug him.
He wraps his arms around me and ran his hand over my hair and kissed my head

"I'm sorry princess"

"It's fine daddy"
I hug him tighter and then kiss his cheek and go up to my room to see Sam still asleep, I sighed and then headed into my closet and grab a light green silk and black ankle boots with black jewel and then brush out my silver hair and grab my phone.
I head downstairs and sit down and start to eat lunch when I'm picked up and put on a lap, I look behind me to see Sam shirtless and I turn my face so he couldn't see my blush.
I finsh my lunch and try to get up out of his lap but he held me down with one arm around my waist, ugh why won't he let me up?

"Because I like you on my lap"

"Get out of my head"

"No"

"yes"

"no"

"dammit Sam let me up"
I growled and every body looked at me and I pulled Sam's arm off my waist and headed outside to go for a walk.
I heard footsteps behind me and I look behind me to see Sam running to catch up with me, I stop so he could catch up and then started to walk while listening to music. Lost boy came on and I started to sing and dance to it, after it was coming to a end I look around and see people on the side of the rode cheering and smiling, I waved my hand at them and saw Kacey in the crowd.
I grab Kacey's hand and turned on work and I knew it would get her, me and her started to dance and I grab Sam's hand and Kacey grabs Bryan's hand and we brought them with us to dance.
After we got done every one was cheering and clapping and I grab Sam's hand and held it with mine and leaned on him, I felt a tug on my dress and see a little girl there crying, I picked her up and held her close

"What's wrong sweetie"

"I can't find my mommy and daddy"

"Well what do they look like"

"Daddy has brown hair with green eyes and mommy has black hair with blue eyes"

"Ok let's go find them"
After about maybe a hour we finally found her mom and dad and I headed to my car with sam, Kacey and Bryan behind me.
I got in and waited for them to get in and headed off to a little shop for swim suits and then head to the beach.