Going To Visit Sam

Iris's p.o.v
After about a month of being upset about Vincent leaving and not coming back for awhile, daddy had to go visit Sam so I wanted to come.
I got up out of bed and took a shower and then put on my black shirt with white roses on it and my white jeans and my red shoes and then grab my brush and headed to momma and daddy's room so momma could brush my hair.
I knocked on the door and then handed momma the brush and she put my hair into two fish tails starting from the top and then to the bottom. I kissed her cheek and said thank you and then headed downstairs to see daddy with the truck keys in his hand and I rushed over and took his hand and headed to the truck.
I got in the front seat and buckle my seat belt and then turn on the radio and Me To by Meghan Trainor came on and I started to dance and sing to it

Who's that sexy thing I see over
There
That's me standing in the mirror
What's that icy thing hanging around my neck
That's gold
Show me some respect
I thank God every day
That I woke up feeling this way
And I can't help loving myself and I don't need no body else no
If I was you I want to be me to
I want to be me to
If I was you I wanna be me to I wanna be me to I wanna be me to
I walk in like a dime piece
I go straight to v.i.p
I never pay for my drinks
My entorage behind me
My life a movie Tom cruise
So bless me baby achoo
And even if they try to
They can't do it like I do
I thank God every day
That I woke up feeling this way.
After the song was almost over I look up and see that were at Sam's office building and I undo my seat belt and get out of the truck and shut the door and grab daddy's hand and try to pull him forward for him to hurry up but he just doesn't move faster.
I sighed and then walked next to daddy and we get into the building and the lady up front with a clown looking face smiles at daddy and glares at me, I glare back and she turns to daddy

"How can I help you sir"
She tried to sound nice buy it wasn't working

"Were here to see Sam"

"Sam is in a meeting"

"Well tell him Aaron and Iris will be waiting in his office"

"Well while you wait how about me and you have some fun"
I look up at her with a weird look and then tires to think of the word momma uses when someone Is trying to hit on daddy....what was that word....it's on the tip of my tounge...ah!.
I turn to the lady and look at her for her to look at me

"I know what momma calls people like you"

"And what is that sweet heart" She said through gritted teeth

"A slut"
The lady's mouth hung open and daddy was trying to hold in a laugh and I smile at her and then pulled daddy toward the elevator and push the button to the highest floor.

"Princess don't say that word again ok"

"But momma says if someone tries to hit on you surprise them, that's what she was doing to you so I surprise her"

"You did you sure did"
I just smile up at him and the elevator bings and I rush down the hall way and turn a corner and see Sam's office at the end of the hall way and I look behind me to see daddy walking slow and I run back over to him and push him to hurry up.
I open the door and see Sam sitting at his desk...The lady up at the front desk lied to me....She lied....Oh she's going to get it now.
He had he's chair faces the window so I sneak up behind him and then pop out from behind his chair and he almost fell off of his chair and I started to giggle.
He turned towards me and picked me up

"What are you two doing here"

"She wanted to see you"
I turn to Daddy and glare at him and then remeber the lady at the desk

"Oh I have something to tell you"

"And what is that"
I turn towards daddy and make sure It's ok to tell him what happen and he nodded his head yes and then I turn back to Sam.

"The lady up at the front desk, when we walked in she looked up and smiled at daddy and then she turns towards me and glares and she was hitting on daddy and I tried to figure out the name momma uses for those type of people.and I figured it out and then turn toward her and call her a slut"
Daddy and Sam were trying to hold back there laughs and I ended up giggling and after a couple of hours talking to Sam we said goodbye and Sam said he would take care of the lady up front and we headed home....now I can tell momma.