Zombie!Matt x Reader x Zombie!Tord: Die For You; Part 3 (Final)

Start from the beginning

Edd didn't look at me in my eye. I glared at him.

"...and you didn't save her...?"

Edd shrunk down in shame.

"It was too late..."

I felt a pain spread across my chest. I leaned against the wall.

"No... (Y/N)... she..."

I placed my hand on my chest.

"S-She... SHE CAN'T BE DEAD!"

I screamed out before punching the wall in frustration. I could feel tears stream down my face.

"She can't be dead..."

I muttered to myself. I could feel myself break down. I grinded my teeth together before taking out my gun. I looked over at the herd of zombies. I jumped out and leaned onto the wall. I started shooting them. I was filled with angry, hate, and sadness. I need to take it out on someone. After all, the zombies were the ones who cause (Y/N) to die. Edd and Tom joined in. After a few minutes of fighting, I saw Matt, him. Then I remember how Edd told me (Y/N) died. (Y/N) had died trying to save Matt. I grinded my teeth together in anger. HE was the reason (Y/N) died. HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE ALIVE. I pointed my gun at Matt. I placed my finger on the trigger.

(Y/N)'s Pov

I woke up on a medium sized bed with no blankets. I was sorta cold as I sat up and stretched. I scratched my head as I looked around the room. It was empty.

"Where am I?"

I looked around the room once more. I jumped off the bed and walked over to the window. I looked over the sea of zombies just outside the building. I started to panic.

"How a-am I supposed to get out now?"

I walked over at the door. I turned the door knob but it wouldn't open.

"No no no no no no no! It's locked!"

I walked back to the window.

"It's the only way out..."

I looked around the room and found a brick. I took it then automatically threw it at the window, breaking it. I walked over to the window, the brick and sharp pieces of glass had landed on the zombies below.

"I need to find the guys."

I took the curtains and tied them together. I threw one side out the window, and tied the other end onto the bed. I slowly crawled out the window. Just as I was almost all the way out, I accidentally cut my right side of my leg. I let out a small yelp before biting my lip, preventing any noise to come out of my mouth. Once I was close enough to the bottom, I jumped off the curtains and landed on the ground. I grabbed the brick I had previously thrown and threw it once again at some zombies that were a bit to close for my liking. I heard shooting close by.

"Tord must be around here..."

I muttered to myself as I started running towards the direction of the shooting.

Then I finally arrived, I saw Tord hold a gun, pointing it at a zombie, seemed normal enough, until I realized who was at the end of the gun, Matt. My eyes widen. I yelled out at Tord.