9 : HEART VS HEAD

Nandini POV

Question for the day: What do i really want?

I know i am being abrupt so let's clarify first what are we talking about!

My heart has already agreed but my brain, its not ready to accept the changes ,it always alerts me , warns me to stay away from him and here i am going at his place only to live don't know for how many days.

Well you heard me right i did call him Manik. The last few days on the trip have changed things alot for me and the foremost of it is me calling him by him name, "Manik", rather than calling him a jerk or moron or at times a pervert too. Well this change took place suddenly because of his split personality.

Trust me i do belive he needs a psychiatruist.

After dawn he used to behave all decent and comfortable that I just wanted to stay with him as long as I can but as soon as the sun rose up the jerk Manik would be back. But I liked the night Manik a lot, a calm and understanding man who used to take away my tensions , insecurities and gave me peace and satisfaction.

Well I agree he behaved extremely well but that does not mean that he is a gentleman now. Hell no. He's still the same guy who's not ready to let me have my peace even for a nanosecond. He's still after me in a feeling that we nowadays term as 'lust'.

Some of you might say otherwise but trust me i know. Been there, felt that.

As much as I have heard about him or known him, he has no soul for love and honestly speaking neither do i but it's just that whenever i am around him I feel different. A strange warm feeling.

Getting back to the vacation, well it was preferably good and we had fun. It was like a blink that the days went in and the best part was the togetherness and friendship we had. Yes even him. Even though he was a big rash on my butt, irritating the shit out of me but there is one thing i won't deny i did experience a different him. 

A new Manik, who at times is a big flirt but a caring friend too and in these few days I have observed that Abhi and Manik share a dark bond like best friends or even brothers from another mother. 

Whatever these stupid guys call these days.

Infact Cabir looks like a really important person to him. Even though i hate to admit, he is a good friend, a friend anyone would be lucky to have.

OK back to the point. I WILL HAVE TO STAY AT MANIK'S PLACE. 

I mean literally stay, the 24*7 kinds stay at his place. How do i get myself into such amazing situations?

Well the answer is very clear. If you have friends like mine, your life is bound to be a rollercoaster kinda ride. Cabir and Abhi had  a project together and Navya accompanied her pretty pretty boyfriend. Private space they said. Let's just hope for no babies.

And to my dismay Mukti had a family emergency. Apart from us the only family she has is her aunt who lives like states away from us. My buddies think that i can't handle myself alone. Well I won't deny them , I was kind of scared too because I have never been alone before. I always had either Mukti or Navya with me. And have I ever told you how much I hate darkness? So to some extent staying with someone when Mukti and Navya are not here wasn't a bad idea until Abhi suggested, Manik.

Manik's POV

Holy shit i need a psychiatrist. This is the first time I am feeling all such things just because of a girl. The more I think about her ,the more time I spend with her ,the more I am forgetting my motive, my need and i don't know why but the feeling i had for her before are being replaced by something else. Some other feeling that had no place in my life. I feel happy when I am with her , I feel joyous , I fell contented , I feel excited , I feel different.