8 : THE NICE HIM?

Manik's POV was not at all planned but alot people asked me to put it so here it goes.

Manik's POV

I don't know how and why but this girl is driving me crazy.I had never thought that i'll ever feel something like this again. This strange feeling, strange because I have never been so much desperate around anyone. But I guess its all because of her. She's irresistible and the more she rejects me the more urge i get to feel her under my grasp.

The strangest part is instead of getting angry and fucking the shit out of her i enjoy, i enjoy when I am with her. I live every nano second with her. I enjoy to irritate her , to annoy her.

I had been missing her as hell around me even if we have met just a couple of times. Even during the last few busy days no matter what i did or where i went, she was there, 24x7 on my mind. Even in my meetings ,in my dreams , everywhere.

I was hell angry with cabir's trip plan because i haven't been out instead on my meetings. Boy trips haven't been a thing in my life. I had no family before and i have no family now, no vacations with parents or siblings, the relatives i have want money and not affection. Such things never crossed my mind but now Cabir was the only family i had so i came along and looks like the man above all of us really wants me to be happy now and i found Nandini here.

But the only thing that gave me mixed feelings was "Abhi". Happy because it was abhi that I'll be spending days with, a true friend and irritated because he called her princess. But why the fuck am I getting irritated? He may call her whatever he wants because i am the only one who's gonna call her MINE.

                                                ______________________________________

FLIPPING THE PAGE OF MY DIARY I WROTE -

I don't know why I am here on this stupid trip
I don't know why I am here all behind Nandini
I don't know why I am so desperate for her
I don't know what's there in her that I can't stop thinking about her
I don't know why I am being so soft with her 

Why I am just not being all harsh on her?

May be because she's not like other girls who throw themselves on me or who are weak.

She's strong and she very well know how to fight for herself
I just know that I want her.

I want her near me

______________________________________

Nanz POV

I was having a very good sleep when the sharp rays of sun passed through the widnow. I opened my eyes and realized that I was properly wrapped in a blanket in my room. But the last thing i remember was sitting outside in the balcony with Manik.
Yeah Manik.Maybe he was the one who got me here.

I got up and went in the bathroom to freshen up and get ready. Within half an hour i was ready and heading towards the lobby of the hotel to join others.

______________________________________

Abhi informed us that he won't be able to spend time with us todaysince he had a stupid meeting to attend. Well even Manik had some work in that but he just simply mailed them so moral of the story, he was staying. Bad Luck.

I was initially angry at Abhi but i guess i can spare him a day atleast.

______________________________________