44: WEDDING DRESSES

Since i am quite late in updating the next part. here is a longer one in compensation.

"Well, good for you, you look happy and healthy, not me

If you ever cared to ask

Good for you, you're doin' great out there without me, baby

Like a damn sociopath" the girls screamed on top of their voices as Nandini parked her car at the mall's parking lot.

"Gosh teenage girls these days. I swear i could have died that car." Katie rolled her eyes as she got out from the back seat while all the other girls mimicked her voice.

"Seriously why have we invited her?" sofie asked frabbing her purse.

"Because it's my wedding and we're going to include everyone." Navya patted her cheeks as she too stepped out.

"Don't blame me then if i kill her by the end of our shopping spree." Nandini raised her hands in defense as she locked the car by the key buttons.

'jelous that she's Manik's plus one." Mukti teased.

"In his dreams. Atleast he'll be busy sucking her face and i won't have to listen to his stupid voice." Nandini gave a sarcastic smile.

"Excused excuses and more stupid excuses." Sofie laughed as they all walked to the main entrance witha stomping Nandini behind.

"So girls i know this amazing designer and he's ready to design your dress navya and that too on time. Also the bridesmaids dresses will be designed by his assisstants. How amazing is that?" Katie jumped up and down as she dragged Navya to the store. navya turned around to look for help from her friends who were already busy laughing at her poor self.

"Get me out of here." Navya mouthed to them.

"Bonding time." Nandini mouthed back as she clutched her stomach to stiffle all the pain from her laughter.

"Girls we're getting late." Katie called out to them as they all ran towards the store.

Cabir cursed Manik for parking his car way too far away from their shop.

"Do you want me to die before my wedding asshole." Manik heard another curse.

"Not my fault that i don't want my cra to be towed just because you wanted to be dropped off near the entrance of the mall like a girl." Manik rolled his eyes.

"Can you guys shut the fuck up. I am already too bored of the idea of shopping." Austin complained.

"And we have another girl in our group." Manik gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Okay enough. Let's get the tuxedos and then battle this out in the arcade." Edward suggested.

"Oh it's so on." Austin gave a look to Manik which was thoroughly delivered back.

"But first food court." cabir called out the dibs as they all dashed in the mens section.

"Guys atleast select one." Navya whined like a kid.

"Not my fault that we haven't founf THE ONE for you." Sofie exaggerated with  her hands.

"Agreed. navya you deserve the best dress so this is definitely a big no from me." Nandini supported Sofie.

"Whatever i am out of here to grab some starbucks. Anyone want some?" Mukti asked.

"Java chip for me." Nandini replied.