42: GENRE?

Sorry for being late but in my defence i did write the chapter but instead of drafting........ drum rolls please............ I deleted it!!!!

Okay enough of my rant and excuses, here goes the next part.

Navya and Cabir came face to face with a shocking scenario where all they could hear were phone calls. Nandini grilled up a sandwich while she talked to the manager of the desired venue location. Well apparently she was the only civilised phone person, wierd we know but about the others , well they were shouting at the top of their lungs. Wait let me correct that, howling, yes that's the word. Manik smashed his hand on the table trying to explain the decorator about the kind of flower set up he wanted, apparently the one he was asking would take a long time to get shipped and the ones that were available were not upto his standards.

"are we at the right place? " Cabir asked as he spotted a very annoyed Sophie practically dangling from the balcony.

"I guess so." Navya heaved a sigh as she stopped Mukti from banging her head to the nearby wall.

"We'll have to take over." Cabir spoke in a serious tone to which Navya nodded.

"Guys!! Guys!!" he shouted climbing on the table in the centre of the main hall. Nandini and Sophie came running from their locations while the others looked at them as if they've seen a ghost.

"What in the hell!! You guys are not supposed to be here or know anything about the plan. It's supposed to be a surprise." Sofie exclaimed moving her hands animatedly in the air.

"Relax drama queen." Manik stopped her dramatic response as he stood holding his sister's mouth.

"Thanks man! We all needed that." Cabir sighed.

"I knew we asked for way too much from you guys." Navya gave a sad smile.

"No" everyone spoke at the same time well not Sofie though because she couldn't.

"It is! And i am so sorry. I think we should call this entire thing off." Navya spoke taking her face in her palms as she sat down, the girls ran upto her trying to console her.

"Hey!! Bitch what's wrong?" Mukti asked.

"I don't know." Navya replied.

"Maybe it's just wedding nervousness. It's a big decision we know but it's gonna be the best decision of your life trust me." Nandini side hugged her.

"But how are we supposed to do all of this so soon." Navya pressed herself to her bestie.

"Like we always do. Rise like a phoenix." Mukti gave a slight smile.

"It's not just that." Cabir intervened while Navya begged him to not say it.

"What's wrong?" Manik asked.

"It's her family." Cabir replied while Mukti looked down.

"Holy shit- Is your mom okay?" Both Mukti and Nanandini panicked.

"Yeah she's fine but they don't approve of us. Apparently she wanted me to marry her best friend's son. You know Richy." Navya fumbled with her fingers trying her best to not cry.

"That fuckin stoner. You kidding me. he might be a daughter but i saw him getting high behind his house. trust me he's not for you." Mukti exclaimed making Navya smile at her best friend's concern.

"I know so i told them that i won't listen to them and barged out with Cabir." Navya replied.

"That's my girl!!" Nandini amphed her up while Sofie high fived her.