48: I LOVE YOU ALWAYS FOREVER

And here we go for one last time!!
Happy reading..

NANDINI'S POV

What a wonderful day it was for an outdoor wedding: warm, but not terribly so. The early May sun peeked out occasionally. A pleasant breeze from the north rustled in the surrounding shrubs, cooling the guests and family members as they took their seats on either side of the walk leading to the gazebo. Sweet strains of classical music drifted through the crowd. I couldn't believe it; my best friend Navya and Cabir were finally getting married. What a memorable wedding it was.

The playground off to my right was empty, although a few children standing around the rows of chairs eyed it with a desire to play. Obviously, they would much rather be jumping and climbing, instead of being fussed over by their mothers and aunts, having their ties and hair bows adjusted. Balloons and streamers fluttered around the railing and banisters, a festive mixture of pink, light blue, and white.

To the left of me were rows of cars glittering in the sun. A stretched Lincoln stood alone, decked out in ribbons and twisted coils of streamers, ready to whisk the groom and bride away. 'Just Married' was painted across the dark rear window. As I sat there, I thought to myself how perfect and lovely everything was. The smell of fresh cut flowers filled the air.

Nah let's get back to reality shall we?

Currenty i stood adoring the little piece of work we had done at Manik's Mansion in the span of 10 hours. If i may remind you, the hailstorm had sabotaged the actual wedding so we now stood in a small room with only the close people of the bride and groom tired to our wits. Yet the happiest.

At the end of each seated aisle, jasmine scented candles hung from naked tree branches. Spread down the aisle was white leaves, as far as the eyes could see, slightly moist so they wouldn't crack when you stepped on them. We'd have a small group of close family and friends dressed up and actually sort of delivered to the house. On either side of the aisle, they sat in white chairs set up for them on the sand.

"Okay, okay Navya, you need to breath... Can you do that for me??" Mukti asked Navya while i peeped my head through the door witing for Sofie.

Only five minutes remained before her wedding began; She was nervous just like the first time she went on a date with Cabir and we literally had to push her out.

"hey!" i heard a soft whisper behind me. Turning around i met Manik who looked breathtakingly handsome in his tux.

"Hey" i replied back as i saw his intense gaze on me.

"You look beautiful." he complimented and i couldn't help the blush that adored my face all of a sudden.

"Thank You. You don't look bad yourself. Manik i-" i dont' know if it was the wedding that was working on me but ihad to tell him the truth of how i feel for him.

"Shh i got you this and we'll talk later.Okay?" he brushed his thumb over my cheek as he slid a corsage on my wrist. A one matching my dress.

"How did you-?" I was confused.

"Let's just say the day's just begun." he whispered walking away when Sofie came running towards me nodding her head in a no and we knew we were screwed.

"I can breathe," Navya told Mukti "I just need my grandmother's necklace to calm down."

We looked at her wide-eyed. "Uh, Navya... about that."

(Thirty seconds later)

"What do you mean you can't find my necklace! I can't get married without it. It's my lucky charm. No way." Navya walked to and fro inside the bedroom.