28: HAPPY AND HEALTHY

I gave him a look as we winked each other. The look on Manik's face was worth everything that happened today but i just hopes that i didn't woke up the lion , looks like we gonna wait until we get back home.

*****************************************************************************************

Manik reached back at his office alot much dejected than he would have thought earlier. Watching Edward and Nandini together gave him a sort of feeling which he for sure didn't wanted to name, cause ofcourse Manik Malhotra can't show his vulnerability to anyone and to even think that he was jealous or major thought falling for someone was a sin in his life, specially not after what he had gone through before.

He shook his head to clear off the unwanted thoughts from his mind since work came first and looks like his day was not at his best since the delegates were pretty much the most idiotic bunch of people he had ever dealt with in his entire career. Those 2 hours felt like a million decades to him but it was finally over for him. He was sure that he's gonna hand over the deal to cabir as soon as he gets back here to the office cause he wasn't gonna deal with them ever again.

First of all they had no idea how to go about the project and secondly their female partner was way too much clinging onto him that made he feel claustrophobic. As he walked back towards his cabin, his mind got occupied with Nandini again. The way she laughed at Edward's comments but mostly over the memory when she kept her hand on his that soothingly calmed him down a lot. Something that has never happened to him before.

As he clicked open the cabin door, he could sense a figure on his chair. His blood boiled to a greater extent thinking about someone claiming his place other than him.

"Excuse me. Care to explain who are you and why are you on my chair?" he roared in an authorative voice.

But no reply came from the other side and it was enough for his last strand of patience. First of all someone claims his place and now does not even have a decendy to reply to his question. He walked using long steps and in a swift moment turned the chair to face him.

"Hi" Nandini squeaked sitting on the chair as she pulled out her earphones from her ears that were blasting with high rock music.

"You?" Manik asked in surprise. Didn't they just meet like a few hours ago, not that he was complaining.

"Yes in flesh and blood."  Nandini smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Manik asked.

"Working but why are you standing. Come on have a sit infront of me." Nandini motioned at the guest chair opposite from the chair.

"Sit where?" Manik asked in confusion.

"Oh god so many questions. Hello that is my work and it is exactly why i am here. " Nandini shook her head as she motioned him again.

"So you are here for work, at my voice. What sort of work may i ask?" Manik asked chuckling as he made himself comfortable on the opposite chair.

"I have to take your interview about that new deal that you are having." nandini replied getting out her notepad and her recorder.

"So the media got a hint." Manik smirked.

"umhum more like the entire concept, they just wanna hear it from you. So shall we?" Nandini raised her brows to which Manik motioned his hands for her to go on.

"So Mr Malhotra what made you interested in a clothing business apart from your actual work."  she asked.

"Cause i know someone in my life that actually needs a good sense of fashion in her life so i am just helping." Manik teased to which Nandini glared.