29: DOUBLE TROUBLE

"Shall we?" he asked putting out his hand for her which she gladly accepted as they took a walk along the beach side and in that moment Nandini knew that she was falling for him, falling really hard.

***********************************************************************************************

NANDINI'S POV 

I was happily lying over Manik's chest as he snuggled closer to me, the room was quite cold but the blanket kept us warm. We came home pretty late last night and decided on a movie marathon, i suggested that we watched 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' and well he being the opposite suggested that we saw fight club. Eventually i ended up winning the debate and we saw the first part of the movie at which Manik would cringe at any lovey dovey scenes and would make faces whenever i went awe after watching Noah Centineo as Peter Kavinskey, i mean that guy has actually set up quite a high bar for boyfriend goals.

Manik looked aesthetically pleasing with slight hairs falling on his face, all i could hear was the laughter that we shared the previous night ringing in my ears but with a slight disurbance, as if someone was calling my name. Quite a vivid voice it was but the laughter in my head got replaced by a shout of Nanz. Wait!!. Is that? Holy crap, that's Navya and Mukti. How the hell are they here so soon.

"Oh my god!!! They are here finally." I exclaimed clapping my hands until i felt them tug under a strong body.

"Holy crap !! Manik, they can see us together." I realised as soon as my surroundigs sinked it.

The last thing i want to happen in my life is for my friends to know that me and Manik are having a thing specially when it is just Friends with Benefits right now cause then they are gonna grill me alot with the 'Are you fucking crazy' lecture and also them being aware means that Abhi gets to know about it. It's just a mess and i'll be the dead meat in that.

I quickly pushed Manik with all my might making him roll over and fall off on the ground. Damn i am strong or he was just not in his senses. But as soon as his head hit the ground a loud groan came out and he woke up holding his head.

"What is wrong with you women?" he groaned in pain.

"My friends are here." I whisperd and shouting in the same sentence if that even makes sense.

"Nanz" came out another high pitch voice from the stairs. Gosh they are coming up.

"So what?" he asked , is he dumb or has just memory loss. Damn did i make him fall too hard.

"They can't know any of this remember." i signalled between us and he finally gave me and 'ooo' expression as the reality sinked in but looks like it was getting too late as i could hear footsteps uproaching the first floor.

"What do we do now?" I asked clearly stressed out.

"How do i know? I never had to hide girls."He replied in the most basic manner as he pulled over a t-shirt on his wellbuilt frame. Oh god nandini focus.

"You're useless." I replied and ran out for my life but i could still hear him laugh behind me. I'm gonna deal with this idiot later.

I ran as fast as i could right through the stairs towards my room door but a voice stopped me.

"Why are you rinning like that?" Mukti asked me.

"Ummm I-, I am just jogging around the house for fitness." I lied, hope they don't see right through it.

"Around the house? Fot fitness?" Navya asked.

"Yupp i realised last night that i was growing fatter day by day so thought of just hogging inside the house. It's a little cold outside in the morning." i replied as quick as i can as if i memorised my school answers.