5 : DIFFERENT RELATIONS

NANDINI'S POV

Life's been good. It's going smooth uptill now and I hope it continue's to do so. It's been a week since I had taken Manik's interview and as vowed i haven't crossed my path with him and hope it stays like that. But why am i thinking about him? Not a thought about him since i last saw him so why today? I had been so busy in my work that such a thought never crossed my mind and right now it is the only thing that i can think about.

Why do i have a different feeling today? Why am i having a feeling that something's gonna happen. Good or bad I don't know but there's something. Its a very weird feeling. 

I don't feel like working at my office today but I have to. The last 2-3 days have been super hectic in office and if I'll even think of taking a leave i know Maria's gonna eat me alive.
I quickly got up from my bed and went to freshen up . 

=======================

" Damn we are 30 minutes late. Why do we keep making a new record everyday " I sighed standing outside our office building.
"Guys no time for dreading. We need to rush. It was just yesterday when Maria asked us to be on time since we have a special visit today and we were supposed to be present there to welcome him " Navya reminded her betterhalves. 
"Let's get in quick " Mukti rushed and we followed right after her.

We saw each other nervously before entering the lion's den. With our eyes closed and hands joined we started chanting our regular everyday rhyme "Sorry Maria. We are very sorry that we got a bit late ". 

Maria glanced us a glare listening to the word "bit". Seeing her glaring at me i bit my lip and tried my luck for the second time " I mean sorry we got late. We won't repeat it again. Promise" 

"sorry Maria " Mukti and Navya too joined me inn. And seeing her dolls apologizing so cutely a small smile formed on her face and gladly she forgave us.

That's when we noticed a figure sitting ahead of her. Maybe the special guest. The guy looked oddly silent to me untl he turned to face us and the words left my mouth in as much anger i could process "You".

********************************************************

"You" Nanz spoke with much anger while the guest couldn't stop smiling and hence fueling her anger more. 

" what the fuck Abhi. What are you doing here? I don't wish to see your face so get the hell out of my office." Nanz shouted in an anger filled voice

The people who thought it was Manik kindly raise your hands.

" Princess at least listen to me. " Abhi spoke in a pleading voice. 

" Babes at least listen to him once please" Mukti came ahaed in his defence. 

" Okay only if you insist. You have 5 minutes so make it fast" Nanz said. 

" Princess in my defence i was super busy in work. I am sorry i wasn't able to meet you. But look i have planned it all now we are going for a trip and I have made arrangements with Maria too. And guess what she granted you all a good long leave " Abhi took a breathe as soon as he cmpleted his defensive monologue. 

Nanz at once looked at Maria to check whether he was saying the truth or not. As soon as she got a confirmatory nod, she ran and fell in Abhi's arms, hugging him tight. 

" I love you. I love you so much Abhi. I just missed you alot " Nanz said cheerfully. 

Listening to her happy voice everyone chuckled. Moving out of Abhi's arm she ran and hugged Maria happily.

Mukti, Navya, Nanz and Abhi moved out of Maria's cabin and gathered around the girl's desk area. 

" So it was you who needed a special welcome today according to Maria" Navya asked in confusion while Abhi nodded in agreement. Nanz felt like it was finally a happy day today.