6 : UNEXPECTED

Let's start with a little flashback. Shall we?

Flashback

Manik was immersed in his work at his office when Cabir walked straight inside. 

Typical Cabir. Never knocks.

Cabir came ahead and made himslef confortable on one of Manik's sofa watching sheepishly at him. Even though he looked wierd and Manik couldn't stop analyzing his stupid friend. cabir on the other hand was lost in a diffeent imaginative world. fed up of ths awkward situation in the room, manik called out to him.

" Cabir bro? Are you okay? Do i need to call a mental hospital? " Manik asked raising his eyebrows trying to figure out his buddies body language.

 " Bro we are going on a trip. A freakin awesome TRIP " Cabir replied with a huge smile on his face. 

 " So go pack for you trip. Wait! What do you mean by "WE"? Holy shit,no I am not going anywhere. I have lots of work and meetings to attend. " Manik replied sternly. 

" Work? Manik stop fooling around with me, i know you. Everytime i look at you, you are always busy daydreaming about THE GIRL. So don't give me your shit speech about work" Cabir taunted him. 

" Oh shut up. I am not going anywhere and that's final" Manik spoke with a rigid voice trying to end this conversation.

 " Please bro come along with me. You know i can't go anywhere without you" Cabir requested making a puppy face. 

" So don't go. Hardly matters" but Manik was adamant. 

" Bro you're not understanding, even Navya is coming along. Please this is the last time i am asking a favour from you. You'll like her i swear and we'll be accompanied by her friends too. Focus Manik two new girls with us on the trip and i have heard from Navya that they are extremely hot. " Cabir tried every possible way to convince him and at last victory was in his court. 

" Cabir- Ohkay, fine. I'll accompany you but this is the last favour i am doing on you. " Manik finally agreed. 

 " Yaya last favour on me." Cabir mimicked him, " I know who the favours are, that are getting you on this trip".

 "Get lost before I change my mind. " Manik replied with annoyance while Cabir laughed and left his cabin with a victory smirk on his face leaving Manik lost in his thoughts.

Flashback end

So getting back where we left.

Here in office the three best friends were super busy trying to figure out their entire work schedule before leaving for their vacation when they heard a voice that put a smile on their faces.

"Am i interrupting some work?" Cabir asked standing at the door with a coffe holder in his hands.

" Cabirrr " Navya chirped happily and threw her arms around him and he too lovingly wrapped his arms around her. 

Mukti smiled seeing these love birds. And she was happy for them, finally Navya was getting what she deserved and Cabir was a good guy. The scenario was too sweet to handle until a loud thud of a file on the desk was heard and everyone looked at a fierce Nandini looking right through the couple's soul.

" Excuse me Mr. Dhawan can you please leave us? I think you can make out from the mess here that we are quite busy. " Nanz spoke annoyingly with her arms folded infront of her.

 " Oh looks like the superwoman is angry with me. I know i made a mistake and i am sorry for that. I was very busy in office so i got no time to hang out with you guys. Even me and Navya didn't get enough time since the past 3 days. " Cabir explained his side of the story.