2 : FUCK YOU MALHOTRA

Next day they i.e. the three musketeers woke up even though ofcourse it wasn't easy for Nandini to wake up as she loves her sleep the most. And can never compromise it . But for that stupid Malhotra she had to wake up .

She woke up with all her tantrums and got ready as fast as she could. And proceeded to visit the hot hunk at the Malhotra industries along with her friends.

Like always Nanz was driving. And they were strictly informed to be on time as Mr. Malhotra doesn't like being a second late for business work .

Just as they were about to reach, Mukti got a call from Maria stating that Manik wasn't attending office today and will be giving the interview at his home i.e.  Malhotra mansion.Hearing this Nanz got irritated since it will take minimum 30 minutes to go there and they'll get late for interview.

Nanz POV

Bloody jerk at first because of him i had to wake up early in the morning and now this stupid asshole wants his interview to be at his house. He behaves as if he is some hollywood star.

Nanz POV end

Mukti and Navya were freaking out since the ride will take so long and they'll be late and this interview was freakin important

"Guys chill don't freak out. We'll reach on time ." Nanz tried comforting her friends but it was tough for her too. No matter how clumsy and sassy she is, she loved her job more than other thing.

She took a U turn and sped the car at its highest speed possible. They were about to reach his mansion at time but god spare their luck 2 blocks before they got stuck in a horrible traffic leading them to be 10 minutes late.

They reached his mansion and were dumbstruck by the mansion's exteriors and interiors. It was all classy yet modern from beautiful front gates to entrance porch arch but Nandini was not at all interested instead she was fuming in anger because of the change of places for interview. 

And to increase her anger to the highest peak a servant informed them that Manik went away for an important work since they arrived late. Now even Mukti and Navya were irritated but Nandini was looking no less than a beast. It was like if she'll see the great manik malhotra standing in front of her she'll for sure kill him, chop him into pieces and feed the dogs.

"what do we do now? " Mukti asked being irritated at the most dumbest day of her life.
"wait a minute let me call Maria and ask what to do now?" Navya suggested

" That's not needed anymore" Nandini roared from behind walking to her friends standing at the porch.

Mukti and Navya were aware that they have to treat calmly with her or else things could turn ugly. Nandini was all in all perfect but she had her own flaws one of them was to make a harsh decision and never change that. 
"Babes calm now okay, nothing's wrong i guess. We can still fix things"Navya gave a shot at easing her best friends mood. 

"No need to call Maria. We are leaving right now and we don't need for this interview for promoting our channel anymore" Nandini snapped back. 

"Hey we can't be like this okay. We are professionals and we have to behave like one. Maybe genuinely the work was important. Let's just ask Maria what to do. And then we can leave. Why are you spoiling your mood because of that complete no one of your life" Mukti tried to reason out.

This kinds helped and Nanz relaxed nodding silently while Navya quickly grabbed her cell phone and dialled Maria's no. before her friend changed her decision again.

After having a nice talk with Maria Navya turned to her friends and spoke "Guys Maria said she'll just call Manik for a new timing and will inform us in a minute"