4 : JERK ALERT

"SO MR MALHOTRA FIRST OF ALL CONGRATULATIONS AS YOU HAVE REACHED HIGH HIEGHTS AT SUCH A SHORT AGE" i started the interview professionally but i was feeling like laughing out loud seeing his expressions. Yes i know he was kinda shocked or astonished seeing my this side, a total professional one because uptil now he has always seen me shouting and fighting while i had a smirk plastered on my lips.

"MR. MALHOTRA I KNOW YOU ARE IMPRESSED WITH ME BUT IF YOU'LL KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT HOW AM I SUPPOSED TAKE YOUR INTERVIEW" but how can that jerk change as his next sentence left me speechless

"I WAS ALREADY IMPRESSED WITH YOU SINCE I MET YOU" i had no idea what to say now and seeing me speechless ignited his confidence back, a confidence to irritate me.

"LOOK FIRST THING I AM HERE TO WORK AND NOT WASTE MY TIME AND SECONDLY IT'S BETTER IF YOU LIMIT YOUR ANSWER TO WHAT I HAVE ASKED. SHALL WE START AGAIN" I know i might be sounding dumb but i can't loose from that jerk, i definitely had to answer him back but insted of acknowledging my comment his smirk grew wider and i realised that there was no point banging my head to this wall.

"MR. MALHOTRA DO YOU HAVE ANYONE TO GIVE CREDIT TO FOR YOUR SUCCESS. I MEAN USUALLY IN SUCH SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS CASES THE CREDIT GOES TO A WOMEN. SO  WHAT ABOUT YOU BECAUSE AS MUCH WE KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE SUCH A WOMEN IN YOUR LIFE ". I moves ahead with my direct questions.

"WELL IN MY CASE TOO I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE THE CREDIT TO A WOMEN OR MAYBE WOMENS "he replied sarcastically. This was so not him and i can clearly see his blood shot red eyes but why? Right now i had no answer to this question but i want to know. Why? Why was i so eager to know about him, nonetheless i left that thought and quickly changed the question seeing his increasing anger.

"SO MR MALHOTRA WHAT ARE YOUR STRATERGIES FOR FUTURE IN ORDER TO BUILD YOUR EMPIRE?"I questioned next

"well i actually don't make any such stratergies whatever i think is right for me i do that but i think to get you i definitely need to make a strategy" and we are back again but what else can i do rather than keeping shut. I reminded myself that it was just a matter of few more questions and i'll be out of this space so i just gave him a harsh glare and continued.

"MR. MALHOTRA CAN WE PLEASE BE A LITTLE SERIOUS " i said as he gave me an inoocent puppy look.
I ignored it with all my will and was about to ask another question when the door of his room opened with and an aged servent entered

"Sir these are some snacks for you and ma'am" the servent started speaking but was cut off in mid by Manik.

"Thank you uncle. You can keep this on the table and leave." Manik spoke in a soft voice.

Wait what!

Rewind please.

Did i just hear him correctly?Manik Malhotra was being a soft and polite person to someone. Nope maybe it is me who've heard it wrong. I for sure need to get my ears checked as soon as possible.

The servent looked at me while i gave him a small smile and soon after as ordered or suggested he left us alone. ALL ALONE AGAIN.

"SO" i started but he interrupted and asked me to have something first and i decided not to argue partially because of all the questions my thorat went dry and also who says no to food.

Before i could grab myseld a glass of juice, he picked it up and offered me. I looked at his hands and then his eyes in a continous loop until i finally took that glass but guess what,  how can that jerk be so decent as he grabbed my hand along with the glass. He had a firm grip on both the thinks. Even though i tried my hell best to jerk my hand off his grip, we must admit that he was genuinely too strong for me.