#21 - Stomped

Psycho #21 - Stomped -

-

A Tale of Intermittent Explosive Disorder:

Refers to a behavioral disorder characterized by explosive outbursts of anger and violence, often to a point of rage disproportionate to the situation at hand. Often, these episodes are uncontrollable and the individual just... acts.

-

My fellow classmates avoided me like I was the plague. It wasn't that I was unattractive or snobbish. It wasn't because I was a bitch either. I was just different than the rest of them. Darker, more disturbed and they all knew it.

It was no secret that I was court ordered to see a therapist weekly, nor was my need for medication. Without my pills, I had no moral compass, no idea of right or wrong, and no apathy for those around me.

Most everyone stayed a safe distance away, except for one girl. God, she was a bitch. She would trip me in the halls, call me a psycho, pretty much do anything in her power to provoke me. The other kids tried to tell her to stop, that I was dangerous, but the stupid cunt just wouldn't listen.

I woke up late one day and in my rush to get ready I forgot that little pill. I grabbed my skateboard and headed to school without even thinking about it.

After the last class let out she found me outside the school building. By then I had realized my change in mood and thought process, and was eager to rush home to take my meds. I knew that if I didn't take a pill soon, my temper would get the best of me and I would end up hurting someone again.

Only one problem, she was standing in my way. I tried to walk away, I really did, but she was asking for trouble on the wrong day. As I turned away from her, she grabbed my board and tried yanking it from my hands.

"Aww" she had quipped, "Stupid little skater kid going to run away like usual? I bet you don't even know how to ride that thing. I bet you carry it because you think it looks cool."

It shouldn't have been enough to make me snap, but it was. I should have been able to control the rage building inside me, but I couldn't. I yanked the board out of her grip and raised it over my head. I brought it down onto her face with all the strength I could muster, knocking her to the ground. At that point adrenaline took over my actions, and I began kicking and stomping on her body. I don't remember how many times or for how long, I was so lost in my anger.

When I grew tired from my continued assault, I decided today would be the day. As I watched her lay on her back, panting and begging for mercy while tears streamed down her face, I decided her fate.

I raised my skateboard yet again and put one of the wheels next to her lips. She cried harder, her whole body quivered with fear, but she kept her mouth tightly closed regardless of her hysterics. Slowly I started applying more and more pressure until her lips parted and the wheel rested on her teeth.

She refused to open her mouth to allow the wheel entry, but after one soft stomp on the board, her teeth shattered and she opened up to scream. I took the opportunity to shove the wheel deep into her mouth and smiled as she began weeping even louder. I stomped on the board again, as hard as I could that time. There was a loud crack that seemed to reverberate off the schools brick walls, accompanied by multiple screams from the onlookers who'd gathered around.

I looked around and saw most of the students faces starting at me in shock and horror. I hadn't noticed there was an audience before, and instantly regretted not being more careful in choosing my fights.

Looking back at the girl on the ground, I pulled my skateboard free from her mouth. Her jaw was shattered, the lips were torn, and blood poured from the sides. Her eyes stared at nothing, unblinking, and I knew I had perhaps taken my revenge too far.

Turning back to the crowd, I dropped my board to stand on and shrugged at them.

"I forgot my medicine." was the only thing I could think to say.

I pushed off the ground with one foot, giving my board momentum against the asphalt. The kids parted to allow me to pass by without making a sound and watched as I skated away.

-

And they never saw her again.

What did you think of Psycho #21? All comments, critiques, thoughts, & reactions are welcomed.

This one is a true story.

Like my work? Support it at: www.patreon.com/LullaDIEs

Please, don't forget to vote! It's very encouraging.

There's still 80 Psychos to go!