Authors Notes

RATING & WARNING -

WARNING! The following stories may be too intense for some readers. The crimes and murders depicted here are extremely graphic. There is massive amounts of VIOLENCE and GORE. These writings are not intended for the faint of heart or those with a weak stomach. Mature audiences only please.

These stories are RATED PG-13 but the scenes within should not be taken lightly.

THE CONCEPT -

In these stories, the villain always wins. There are no happy endings here. Everyone dies. These stories are purely HORROR and anyone uninterested in the genre should turn back now.

I purposefully did not give any characters a name. Names give people identities, and that would have ruined the illusion I'm trying to create. Victims are nameless so that you can allow yourself to feel nothing for them, just like the psychos. Psychos are nameless so that they can be anyone, possibly in your town, maybe even sitting next to you while you read this book cluelessly.

Each Psycho will be given a description at the beginning of the story. The description will summarize whatever psychosis, behavioral problem, or mental instability that's causing the character to do these horrific things. Each story is an example of an extreme case regarding the description, and is not typical of anyone with a similar diagnosis.

This is not propaganda for hate towards any insane or unstable individuals. This is effective education with a psychotic twist.

Originally this collection was called 31 Psychos, for the 31 days of October. As they grew in popularity, and as I developed new ideas, I decided 101 Psychos would be better.
Be patient with me, we will get there eventually.

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION -

© 2013

The stories you are about to read are completely fictional, except for the rare cases in which it's specified as true (such as Doctors Orders). Any resemblance to real people, living or dead, is a coincidence. Any resemblance to real events is a coincidence.

These stories are the product of my own sick and twisted mind. Nothing here is stolen or copied from anyone else.

NONE of these characters are available for adaption or adoption to other writers. Using my concepts for your own stories, without permission, is copyright infringement.

Cover is an image of me, edited by me, and owned by me. Theft or unauthorized use of image will not be tolerated.

SEQUELS & CONTINUATIONS -

Also part of the "101" Series:

101 Ho-Ho Horrors, the seasonal special to this horror collection. Same gore, same insanity, all new Psychos. NOW AVAILABLE!

101 Phobias, which will be about facing deadly fears instead of deadly psychos.

101 ScaryTales, will be a collection of Fairytale readaptions, each with their own terrifying twist.

101 Demonic Lullabies, is the poetic version of the "101" series. NOW AVAILABLE!

Many of the Psychos you encounter while reading these stories ARE going to be revisited in my other writings. So far, I have the following plans for more Psycho stories.

Psycho #1 - Question to Kill was being revisited in a compilation book with @AnnaxLove and @RFVernier. However, Vernier has left Wattpad and so that specific story has BEEN CANCELLED. @AnnaxLove and I will come up with something else, just give it time.

Psycho #12 - Gift for Satan will be revisited in it's own book called, Satan Loves You after the completion of Delusional.

Psycho #13 - Crazy in Love is being revisited in it's own book called Psycho Love: Falling in Evil. NOW AVAILABLE! (Unfinished)

Psycho #33 - Jane Ripper will be revisited in a separate book also called, Jane Ripper in 2017.

-

Now that we got the boring stuff out of the way, it's time to witness a murder... or a hundred.

Welcome to 101 Psychos. You're about to meet some great people.