#20 - Minced Meat

Psycho #20 - Minced Meat -

-

A Tale of Antisocial Personality Disorder:

Refers to a psychological disorder characterized by a pattern of disregard for, or violation of, the rights of others. There may be a lack of conscience and they may easily rationalize hurting others. They indulge in impulsive and aggressive behavior, but can be skilled deceivers. As the name suggests, they have little interest in socializing with others.

-

Stupid, filthy whores. I watched them parade up and down the cities streets every day and all night, selling their disease to desperate, lonely men. It was disgusting to watch as they carelessly sold their bodies, and more disturbing that so many were willing to buy such filth. Something had to be done.

I owned a pig farm a few miles out of town. It wasn't anything extravagant, but it kept meat on the table and some spare cash in my pocket. It also gave way to an opportunity. Pigs would eat just about anything you put in their slop buckets. Much like the men in the near by city, they weren't picky about the cleanliness of what they had.

I decided to buy one of the sluts, and even paid for a whole night in advance. The price was ungodly, but she tucked the cash in her bra so I knew it wasn't lost for good. We drove in silence out to the farm, but the woman didn't seem the least bit nervous. I suppose she had done this a few times.

When we pulled into the driveway and I shut the engine down, the woman got out and started heading towards the house.

"Wait." I called out. As she turned to face me with a look of confusion on her face I added, "I want you in the barn."

Her face turned into a playful smile. "You are a dirty boy, aren't you?" she replied with a wink.

I forced myself to return her smile, "My dear, it is you who is dirty."

She followed me into the barn, and I turned to slid the doors bolt into place. The woman looked around at her surroundings as I did so.

Along one side of the barn were the pig pins. They had begun making a ruckus as they heard the door, eager for the meal to come. There was bales of hay stacked against the opposite wall from them, and the loft above was used for the storage of random objects. In the center of the room sat a wood chipper with a large wheelbarrow at its end to catch the debris.

When I turned around I saw the woman studying the chipper, confused once again as it was out of place. I approached from behind and grabbed her roughly, pulling her closer as I let my hands run down her arms, bringing them behind her.

The whore arched her back as if enjoying my touch and I wondered if she was only very good at pretending or if she really was finding pleasure in a different lover every night. Still, it did not matter in the end.

I put her wrists together, then reached into my pocket for the zip ties I kept there specifically for this moment. She giggled as I bound her arms while looking over her shoulder at me. I smiled down at her, and swept her off her feet. Laying her on the ground, I used another tie to bind her feet. She treated it all as if it were part of a sex game, not once concerned with the danger that laid ahead.

As soon as she could no longer run or fight I stood up suddenly. She watched as I walked away and turned the wood chipper on. It roared to life, filling the air around us with its mechanical noises of metal scraping metal. That is when the fear finally entered her eyes.

I snatched the money out of her bra and put it back in my pocket where it belonged. Then I picked her up off the ground and carried her over to the chipper in my arms. She squirmed and twisted, trying to escape, but it was no use. I wasn't letting go just yet.

I sat her feet on the chippers entrance, but she quickly curled her legs up to her body. I sighed in frustration and shoved her knees into the machine instead.

The blood curdling screams she made when the saws started biting at her flesh were deafening. I would need to remember ear plugs next time, for I knew this wasn't good on my hearing.

Blood sprayed from her stumpy legs as if it had no end. The metal gears threw the red fluid in every which direction as I pushed her further and further into the machine. It wasn't until half her torso was turned into a mushy mess that she finally went silent and limp.

By time her entire body had passed through the chipper, blood covered everything around me. A good two foot diameter around the mechanical device was nothing but a circle of sticky red, including myself. The inside of the machine had chunks of gore, bone, and hair knotted into the gears and blades. I knew it would be a chore to get it cleaned up and ready for the next.

I walked around to the other side to see what the final product looked like. Inside the wheelbarrow was a mushy red mess dotted with specks of white bone and adorned with chunks of matted hair on top. It smelled awful, but I smiled none the less.

Grabbing a shovel, I began pushing the wheelbarrow down the line of pig pens, scooping out shovelfuls of the would be prostitute and throwing it into the animals slop buckets.

"Eat up." I told the little oinkers. "There will be more to come tomorrow."

-

What did you think of Psycho #20? All comments, critiques, thoughts, & reactions are welcomed.

Like my work? Support it at: www.patreon.com/LullaDIEs

Dedication goes to @gmartincook for the wood chipper idea. Originally the idea was a baby chipper but, I really don't need anymore hate mail ^_^

Please, don't forget to vote! It's very encouraging.

There's still 81 Psychos to go!

101 PsychosOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara