Types as US states

Rhode Island would be INFJ

Situated on the ocean, Rhode Island enjoys comparing the vastness and depth of the sea to her own poetic soul- but is still able to go out and live it up with her more extroverted neighboring states. She especially enjoys being so close to her soul mate Massachusetts, an educated ENTP, who she practically stalks in her free time. Known to be the state with the lowest energy consumption, she's proud to think she is truly changing the world.

New Hampshire would be an INFP

New Hampshire is proud to be part of New England; the beauty in the changing seasons fills her warm, sensitive soul with a strong, happy sadness. New Hampshire spends her time privately helping those in need, leading her state to have the fewest poor people in the entire United States. However, New Hampshire still harbors an inner sadness; looking out on the fresh winter snow, she ponders the amount of poor people she has yet to save, dying in the winter snow, and is truly troubled with all the animals being hunted by her people.

Nevada would be an ENFJ

Nevada has yet to stop smiling about all the wonders of her state. The amazing shows, lights, gambling venues, and night life brings more than 41 million visitors to Las Vegas alone, creating a pleasing environment for the exuberant extrovert. Sure, Nevada knows she can be a little cheesy, but she has no problem charming her guests and doing whatever will make them happy. However, Nevada hopes she'll one day be seen as the natural, down to earth state that she is; she has 300 mountain ranges to prove it.

California would be an ENFP

California is proud to be, in her opinion, the coolest, most interesting state in the entire United States. After dragging herself out of bed in the morning, she stops at a trendy coffee shop and befriends the entire staff with her easy, spunky sense of humor. California is different, and she's ok with it. On the beach or at the gay pride parade, California wants to be herself, and doesn't care if the conservative states disagree. She dances to the beat of her own drum, and is proud to be her liberal and unique self.

Utah would be an ESFJ

Utah has a lot to boast about. He has five very famous national parks, and is proud of his commitment to wildlife research and conservation. He is also known as the most charitable state, and gives much of his time donating to causes that span all over the United States. Proud to be a big family man, he loves all of his wives equally and loyally. Geographically he'd like to be a bit more centered, feeling a bit too west to make a difference, but he does his best to keep in contact with all the states regardless.

Louisiana would be an ESFP

Louisiana loves the fun loving culture she's created. The best, most interesting music and night life takes place in her very own Mardi gras festival. She loves the sounds of jazz and Cajun music, and can be found out partying all night. Louisiana loves transfixing her male guests on the free loving, bohemian feel of the Bayou. Like many states, Louisiana has more history than what now meets the eye, but with a little help from her friends she can get her shit together soon. Utah, a caring ESFJ, is probably the only state still working on it.

Vermont would be an ISFP

Vermont wakes up lazily, a rolled joint still sitting on the bed side table. He puts on his Birkenstocks, rolls out of bed, and enters the artistic bustle of Burlington. During the day, he enjoys a concert featuring his favorite indie band (that no other state has heard of yet) and smokes a little more pot. Then he brings his paint sets to a nearby lake, creates a beautiful painting that he shows to no one, and falls asleep thinking about the beauty of life.