Types' stuck in Elevators

INTJ: *planning angrily* "UGH,I WILL MURDER THE PERSON WHO DID THIS!"

ESFP: *banging on doors frantically* HHHHHHHHHHEEEeEEEeeEeee EEEeeeellllLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!1!!

INTJ: shut up

ESFP: *continues banging on doors* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

INTJ: shut up. I'm trying to think of a plan.

ESFP: .......

ESFP: aAaAaAaAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaAAAAaaaA

INTJ: *lunges at ESFP*

ESTP: *breaks them up* Whoa....whoa. Both of you need to calm down....there's gotta be an easier way....

INTJ: *fighting ESTPs grip* ENTP HELP ME.

ENTP: *also trying to come up with a plan, just less noticeably* aLL OF YOU NEED TO SHUT UP. I HAVE AN IDEA.

ISFJ: *begins short circuiting* FRIENDS FRIENDS FRIENDS FRIENDS FRIENDS FRIEND FRIENDS FRIENDS FRIENDS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ESFJ: *picks up ISFJ and begins squeezing the life out of them in a terrifying, yet comforting bear hug* we'LL GET THROUGH THIS. Right ENFJ?

ENFJ: *nods solemnly* Some of us may not make it out.....but we will be triumphant in our efforts....

ENTP: I SAID I HAVE AN IDEA.

ESTJ: And, statistically speaking, I have a better idea...so why don't you all just listen to me....

ENTJ: Or...me......cuz ya know....since when did ENTP ever lead us to victory *coughs* never

ESTP: Whoa you really went there...but why don't we just.....

INFP: Guys can we just shut up?
*no one hears*

INFP: Never mind. Ugh

ISFP: I feel you, man. I feel y-

ISTJ: IS ANYONE GOING TO POINT OUT THE FACT THAT NONE OF US HAVE ACTUALLY OFFERED ANY OF THEIR IDEAS.

Everyone: *shocked by ISTJ's outburst*

ESTP: You're right....

ISTJ: Yes. Yes I am.....I guess...

ENFP: HOW ABOUT WE PLAY A GAME TO PASS THE TIME.

*this starts another round of arguing*

INFJ: ....uhhh....I have an idea....

ENTP: SO DO I. .......But....you can go first....*reluctantly*

INFJ: *begins describing elaborate plan that makes perfect sense and will definitely work, to the surprise of no one*

ISTP: *pries open door with crow bar* I hate you all. I'm done with this. God, you're all the worst. I hate this *leaves*

INTP: *points to open door* Uhhh
*another round of arguing breaks out, trying to decide who will carry through INFJ's plan*

INTP: Guys.....

INTP:.....

INTP: Nevermind.

-

─── ・IMPORTANT:. ───

Before bashing on/insulting anyone/anything,please do remember that these are just stereotypes of sorts.They aren't supposed to define who you truly and wholly are.You aren't supposed to mold yourself and your life according to this.This is just for fun.Please don't be offended.I hope you will have fun reading this.Have a nice day~ :)

∆------------------∆
-