Types Should Stop Doing

INFP: Acting like your dark, brooding thoughts make you superior to other people because you're deeper and more complex than they are.

ENTJ: Constantly trying to organize everyone else's lives and futures for them when absolutely nobody asked you to.

ISTP: Being so intensely cynical about everything that it's exhausting just to be in your presence.

INFJ: Living your entire life atop a high horse of statistical rarity, as if that means absolutely anything.

ENTP: Needing other people to constantly praise and adore you for doing things sounconventionally and differently.

INTP: Constantly talking down to everyone, just to prove that you've read more books than they have.

ESFJ: Treating everyone around you like they're a huge baby who's incapable of feeding or providing for themselves even when they're full, grown-ass adults.

ENFP: Expecting everyone to be as excited as you are about today's new BIG EXCITING PLAN when we all know you'll have forgotten all about it by this time tomorrow.

INTJ: Talking to everyone like you're a wise sage from the future, sent back in time to lecture them on the foolishness of their actions and thoughts.

ENFJ: Basically getting off on other peoples' emotional trauma.

ESTP: Acting like you are eternally at a fraternity kegger, no matter how old you get.

ESTJ: Constantly. Lecturing. Everyone. About everything. All of the time. Without ever stopping to catch your breath or consider your audience.

ISTJ: Acting morally superior to everyone even though your moral values are stuck in the 50s at best.

ISFJ: Expecting everybody to be able to read your mind and just know when you're uncomfortable or upset.

ISFP: Taking everything So. Damn. Personally. (The world does not revolve around you)

ESFP: Needing more affirmation and attention than literally every other personality type put together.

(Credits to tumblr.)
-

IMPORTANT:

Before bashing on/insulting anyone/anything, please do remember that these are just stereotypes. They aren't supposed to define who you truly and wholly are. You aren't supposed to mold yourself and your life according to this. This is just for fun. Please don't be offended. I hope you will have fun reading this. Have a nice day.
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ♡

<------------------∆