Types are Smug about

ENFJ: Knowing what's best for everyone, because they're wiser and more emotionally savvy than the other types.

ENFP: Leading an unconventional life because they're more daring and creative than the other types.

ESFJ: Being popular and socially dominant because they're more in tune with the rules of social conduct than the other types.

INFP: Being profoundly misunderstood by everyone else because they're deeper and more interesting than the other types.

ESTP: Understanding how to get things done without following the bullshit rules and procedures that the rest of the other types are obsessed with.

ISFJ: Being more genuinely selfless than the other types, because they don't call any attention to their altruistic nature.

ENTJ: Naturally assuming every position of leadership because they're obviously more intelligent and driven than the other types.

INTP: Having a more accurate and objective world-view than everyone else who is so easily swayed by social trends and the garbage that the media feeds them.

ENTP: Having to do half the work to achieve twice the success of others, because they're sharper and more creative than the other types.

INFJ: Understanding everyone they meet but nobody understanding them, because they're rarer and more complex than the other types.

ISFP: Being a big, creative mystery to the other types, because they don't deserve to understand the ISFP's true self.

ESTJ: Understanding the clearest and most obvious route to success that the other types somehow missed, even though it's right there for everyone to see.

ESFP: Being hotter and more socially savvy than the other types, without even having to try.

INTJ: Understanding all of the deepest, most intimate truths about how the world works but not sharing those truths, because the commoners wouldn't understand.

ISTP: Seeing the shortcuts for getting things done that the other types don't see because they're too busy learning the rules to actually pay attention to how things work.

ISTJ: Being more principled than the other types in literally everything they do.

-

─── ・IMPORTANT:. ───

Before bashing on/insulting anyone/anything,please do remember that these are just stereotypes of sorts.They aren't supposed to define who you truly and wholly are.You aren't supposed to mold yourself and your life according to this.This is just for fun.Please don't be offended.I hope you will have fun reading this.Have a nice day~ :)

∆------------------∆