Types & Money

Who says it has to be true?

ESTP - Makes good money being a day trader, spends most of it on skydiving lessons."WOOHOOOO!"

ESFP - Only spends money on important things, like designer shoes and throwing killer parties."So,how are these shoes?Killer,right?"

ENTP - Spends entire paycheck on electronic gadgets but always finds a way to pay the rent."Ah,sweet life."

ENFP - Goes through periods of working and saving and then spends everything travelling through South America."So now finally,I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEEE AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER,THERE WILL BE FUN!"

ESTJ - Earns a good salary working in management, takes two vacations per year, and retires on time, with a pension.

ESFJ - Great at budgeting, occasionally splurges on something expensive if all their friends are doing it.

ENTJ - Makes millions as a CEO, 'retires' by 40 but remains majority shareholder of several multinational companies."Honey,this is how we do."

ENFJ - Starts a commune / cult and lives on the proceeds of the faithful.

ISTP - Earns a living playing online poker, buys at least one motorcycle.

ISFP - Is a starving artist, but wouldn't have it any other way.

INTP - Basically everything goes toward tuition and subscriptions to science magazines.

INFP - Gladly gives last $10 to a homeless person, occasionally forgets to pay the electric bill.Saves for college and buys puppies and kittens.

ISTJ - Sets a strict budget, accounting for every dollar spent, down to the cent. Occasionally splurges and then feels guilty for weeks.

ISFJ - Lives frugally despite earning a decent income, leaves everything in their will to the SPCA.

INTJ - Optimizes spending and saving for maximum utility. Earns the exact amount statistically correlated with happiness, leaving enough spare time to work on side projects.

INFJ - Works long hours as a coach / therapist / guidance counsellor, eventually saving up enough to build an off-the-grid cottage / sanctuary in the woods.

-

─── ・IMPORTANT:. ───

Before bashing on/insulting anyone/anything,please do remember that these are just stereotypes of sorts.They aren't supposed to define who you truly and wholly are.You aren't supposed to mold yourself and your life according to this.This is just for fun.Please don't be offended.I hope you will have fun reading this.Have a nice day~ :)

∆------------------∆
-