Types & A million dollars

ESTP - Build a go-kart track in the backyard and sponsor the 'Ultimate Go-Kart World Championship'.

ESFP - Private jet. 20 friends. Full-moon party in Thailand.

ENTP - Immediately put plans of building a robot army into production.

ENFP - Run away with that fascinating stranger and send home postcards from around the world.

ESTJ - Donate to a local hospital or university and have a building named after them.

ESFJ - Spoil family and close friends with thoughtful gifts.

ENTJ - Acquire a solid business venture and optimize it into a billion dollar company.

ENFJ - Run for public office and win.

ISTP - Build a custom workshop for tinkering.

ISFP - Buy a massive live / work warehouse loft for creating art, rescuing animals, and entertaining interesting people.

INTP - Self-fund a research project in an esoteric discipline.

INFP - Donate most of it to charity, after adopting a houseful of shelter puppies.

ISTJ - Invest it prudently and continue working as usual without telling anyone.

ISFJ - Buy parents a really nice house, furnished to suit their tastes perfectly.

INTJ - Invest most of it in index funds, use the rest to take interesting new classes.

INFJ - Finally take that spiritual pilgrimage, only to realize that money is the root of all unhappiness.

-

─── ・IMPORTANT:. ───

Before bashing on/insulting anyone/anything,please do remember that these are just stereotypes of sorts.They aren't supposed to define who you truly and wholly are.You aren't supposed to mold yourself and your life according to this.This is just for fun.Please don't be offended.I hope you will have fun reading this.Have a nice day~ :)

∆------------------∆
-