Types come with warning labels

ENFP: May spontaneously up and move to Antarctica moments after making a serious commitment to you because they saw a picture of a penguin online that looked cute.

ENTP: May delve deeply and intensely into your psyche, make you question everything you thought you knew about yourself and then completely disappear without notice.

INFJ: May be using their warm, cheerful persona to mask a cold and calculating interior.

ESFJ: May secretly expect you to return the ten hundred thousand favors they have done for you, even though they claimed they don't want anything in return.

ESTJ: May lecture you incessantly about anything you do that is even remotely illogical.

INFP: May be ten hundred thousand times more twisted and deranged in their thinking than their innocent demeanor would lead you to believe.

ESFP: May appear to be significantly more invested in your relationship than you are, while actually being significantly less invested in it than you are.

INTP: May fact check literally everything you say and catch you in any attempt at a lie or exaggeration.

ENFJ: May casually get you to confess your deepest, darkest childhood secrets over coffee and then use them against you if you ever seriously cross them.

ENTJ: May completely rearrange your habits, routines and long-term plans as they see fit and them and then make you think it was your idea.

ESTP: May literally charm the pants off you.

ISFP: May completely disappear into the woodwork, never to be seen again, the minute they feel pressured or intimidated by you.

INTJ: May lead you into various conversational traps through which you have no choice but to admit that your logic is flawed.

ISFJ: May secretly resent you for years without you ever remotely suspecting it.

ISTP: May flake off on a solo adventure for weeks at a time without making any contact to loved ones or the outside world.

ISTJ: May accidentally make you feel like shit about yourself because they basically lack moral vices of any kind.

-

─── ・IMPORTANT:. ───

Before bashing on/insulting anyone/anything,please do remember that these are just stereotypes of sorts.They aren't supposed to define who you truly and wholly are.You aren't supposed to mold yourself and your life according to this.This is just for fun.Please don't be offended.I hope you will have fun reading this.Have a nice day~ :)

∆------------------∆
-