Types As Fall Out Boy lyrics

INFJ: I've got the scars from tomorrow and I wish you could see that you're the antidote to everything except for me.
ISFJ: I spin for you like your favorite records used to, and I can't remember just how to forget.
INTJ: I'm just a problem that doesn't want to be solved, so could you please hold your applause.
ISTJ: If heaven's grief brings hell's reign then I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday.
INFP: I cried tears you'll never see, so fuck you, you can go cry me an ocean and leave me be.
ISFP: My heart is like a stallion, they love it more when it's broken.
INTP: I know I expect too much and not enough all at once.
ISTP: Too many war wounds and not enough wars, too few rounds in the ring and not enough settled scores.
ENFJ: Sometimes before it gets better the darkness gets bigger.
ESFJ: Sometimes the only payoff for having any faith is when it's tested again and again everyday.
ENFP: So let's fade away together one dream at a time.
ESFP: Former heroes who quit too late who just wanna fill up the trophy case again.
ENTP: They say we are what we are but we don't have to be.
ESTP: When Rome's in ruin we are the lions free of the coliseums.
ENTJ: In poison places, we are anti venom, we're the beginning of the end.
ESTJ: In the end everything collides, my childhood spat back out the monster that you see.