Types' uniqueness

The Thing That Makes Each Myers-Briggs Type Unique

Everyone possess qualities that make them special. The quality that we are most insecure about, is often what makes us most unique. We have decided to celebrate each types uniqueness and tell you what we love most about them.

INFJ- Their Heart

INFJs have a unique soul that is deeply capable of compassion and understanding. They have a strong desire to make a difference in the world, which seems to be a sometimes rare quality in this world. They are capable of possessing immense amounts of warmth and love towards even the most misunderstood people. They strive to see the good in others, and often believe that everyone is capable of bettering themselves. They are often guarded but that is only because they care so very deeply. For those people who are let into their heart, they are able to see something very special and unique. Very few people are equipped with the level of compassion and love that the INFJ are.

ENFJ- Their Empathy

ENFJs have a rare ability to put themselves in other people's shoes. They are capable of feeling deep and powerful empathy towards others. This makes them very capable of consoling people and making them feel completely understood. Even if they haven't experienced what another person has, they still have the ability to feel their pain very strongly. This often makes them see the best in others and can even empathize with the most misunderstood individuals. They make wonderful therapists, and have a way of making people feel at ease in their presence.

INFP- Their Dreamy Nature

INFPs have an extremely unique inner world and a deep sense of imagination. Their dreamy nature is something that often draws people towards them. INFPs have a way of seeing the best in others and have a strong sense of compassion. Their ability to dream and live inside of their own minds, is something that many of us admire deeply. Their inner world is rich and fulfilling. Not everyone has the ability to feel so very deeply like the INFP. There is something whimsical about the INFP, and that rare essence is something that we adore.

ENFP- Their Passion

ENFPs are very passionate individuals, and that is not a quality that everyone possesses. There is something so beautiful about their ability to stay positive and strive to inspire others. ENFPs feel very deeply and work to make strong connections with people. They have a way of bringing out the passion in others, and always strive to see the best in them. ENFPs love to explore new possibilities and have a way of seeing the world that is very unique. Others are often drawn to their passionate nature and zest for life, and are rarely disappointed by this.

INTJ- Their Understanding

INTJs have a knack for understanding anything they set their mind to. They work hard to see every angle of a situation and strive for deeper understanding. If they are willing the INTJ is very capable of helping others understand a problem in their lives that needs fixing. When people are incapable of stepping outside of their own minds to view something objectively, the INTJ is very skilled at doing that for them. INTJs are capable of learning about things with an objective and understanding mind. They are intelligent and open-minded individuals and that is a rare quality.

ENTJ- Their Strength

ENTJs have an ability to overcome almost anything. Their strength and sheer willpower is a very unique and admirable quality. They can take just about any problem that is thrown at them, and push through it eagerly. They rarely fall apart in the face of struggle and are capable of making it through. This ability stretches out to their team members and loved ones, and they will often be able to stay strong for those around them. Many people crumble in the face of strife, but the ENTJ is often more than willing to remain strong and composed.