Types Online VS Real Life Potrayal

ENFP

Online Description:
ENFPs are passionate, idea-generating revolutionists who inspire others through their fierce determination and spirit.

Real ENFP:
*Hides inside watching cat videos for literally days at a time* (This is me but with Kpop MVs LMAO)

INFJ

Online Description:
INFJs are wise and magical fortune-tellers who intuitively understand all the most complex mysteries of the Universe.

Real INFJ:
*Tries to analyze literally one thing.*
*Falls down the bottomless rabbit hole of over-thinking*
*Gives up and watches TV*

ENFJ

Online Description:
ENFJs are the revolutionary world leaders who mentor others towards great change and was probably your high school valedictorian.

Real ENFJ:
Wastes entire day trying to decipher the hidden meaning behind a friendly text message.

INFP

Online Description:
Eloquent, thoughtful poets who are sleep on a bed of roses and understand the greater meaning behind our existence.

Real INFP:
*Walks into a pole*
"What the actual mother of fuck, who keeps putting these here."

INTP:

Online description:
INTPs are mad scientist geniuses and all of them are Albert Einstein.

Real INTP:
"What if Walruses could drive cars, haha lol"
*Spends three days designing an app that generates walrus memes*

ENTP:

Online Description:
Argumentative devil's advocate who WILL NOT REST until every idea in the world has been thoroughly debated.

Real ENTP:
"Lol that person's wrong."
*Smokes a joint*
*Shrugs it off*

INTJ:

Online Description:
INTJs are the mastermind overlords who can see 500 years in the future and will eventually take over earth and all of its inhabitants.

Real INTJ:
*Spends four hours mapping out a route to the grocery store and still gets lost*

ENTJ:

Online Description:
ENTJs are cutthroat, competitive powerhouses who will stop at absolutely nothing to defeat and eliminate their opponents without remorse.

Real ENTJ:
Is literally the first person to help you when you're in trouble.

ISTJ:

Online Description:
ISTJs are serious, duty-oriented social servants who will not eat, sleep or rest until justice is delivered to the world as a whole.

Real ISTJ:
*Stays inside playing computer games for three straight days, hoping that nobody will notice their absence.*

ESTJ:

Online Description:
Your micromanaging boss who only exists to professionally advance themselves and make your life a living hell.

Real ESTJ:
Just wants to get this freaking work day over with so they can grab a beer and chill out with their friends.

ISTP:

Online Description:
Daredevil badass who is probably off slacklining between mountain peaks while chugging a gallon of whiskey right now.

Real ISTP:
*Sees a text inviting them to go adventuring*
*Sits inside watching TV for three days*
Texts back "Nah"

ESTP:

Online Description:
Perma-wired adrenaline junkie who CANNOT LIVE without DRUGS SEX AND ROCK AND ROLL 24 hours/day.

Real ESTPs:
Probably has an advanced engineering degree and makes twice as much money as you do.

ISFJ:

Online Description:
Sweet grandmother, whose sole reason for living is hugging and baking cookies for everyone they know.

Real ISFJ:
Would almost always rather be at home reading fanfic.

ESFJ:

Online Description:
Gossipy girl whose goal in life is to get married, and who is probably your Mom.

Real ESFJ:
Some of the most sharp and motivated professionals you'll ever meet.

ISFP:

Online Description:
Antisocial emo poets who refuse to talk to others because *nobody understands them* and that makes them want to cry.

Real ISFP:
Some of the friendliest and most fun-loving people you'll ever meet.

ESFP:

Online Description:
Mindless party animal who has been drunk since the moment they were born.

Real ESFP:
Sharp, motivated, creative and probably understands you better than you understand yourself
°
IMPORTANT:

Before bashing on/insulting anyone/anything, please do remember that these are just stereotypes. They aren't supposed to define who you truly and wholly are. You aren't supposed to mold yourself and your life according to this. This is just for fun. Please don't be offended. I hope you will have fun reading this. Have a nice day.
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ♡

<------------------∆