As Selena Gomez Lyrics

Revival ONLY

INFJ: Your lies are bullets, your mouth's a gun and no war in anger was ever won, put out the fire before igniting.

ISFJ: What I've learned is so vital, more than just survival; this is my revival.

INTJ: If we want it, we take it; if we need money, we make it; nobody knows if we fake it.

ISTJ: I still have proof in form of scars, the first time always falls so far, those healing wounds heal twice as hard.

INFP: It's hard to lift the smile on your perfect face, you can still find a peaceful place, close your eyes until you're floating up in outer space.

ISFP: I got so much shit to say but I can't help feeling like I'm camouflage, fortress around my heart.

INTP: I know there are those who will wanna bring you down but you can rise with your mind and make your higher power proud.

ISTP: Rise from the rubble with your mind, you can hover, you can rise like the tide, like the heat in the summer.

ENFJ: Reaching for the truth, not afraid to lose, what shattered through me like a rifle was a revival; I admit, it's been painful, but I'll be honest, I'm grateful.

ESFJ: Put down the weapons you fight with, kill 'em with kindness.

ENFP: You can tap into the strength you never knew you had, you can breathe into your faith no matter where you're at.

ESFP: The heat's a common ground, no matter what's your history, be free with me.

ENTP: I dive into the future but I'm blinded by the sun, I'm reborn in every moment so who knows what I'll become.

ESTP: I'll walk through the fire, I'll begin again, I'll burn through my skin cause I wanna feel it.

ENTJ: We're running out of time, chasing our lies; everyday a small piece of you dies, always somebody you're willing to fight to be right.

ESTJ: The chains around me are finally breaking, I've been under self-restoration, I've become my own salvation.

-

─── ・IMPORTANT:. ───

Before bashing on/insulting anyone/anything,please do remember that these are just stereotypes of sorts.They aren't supposed to define who you truly and wholly are.You aren't supposed to mold yourself and your life according to this.This is just for fun.Please don't be offended.I hope you will have fun reading this.Have a nice day~ :)

∆------------------∆
-