Types After A Breakup

INFP – Retreats to cry and write out their feelings until they have fully processed the breakup.

ENFP – Tells everyone they’re over it, puts on a sunny face and secretly dies inside.

INFJ – Withdraws to reconstruct their vision of the future without their ex in it, then seeks out the company of positive friends to lift their spirits.

ENFJ – Throws themselves into full-on ‘future planning’ mode to distract themselves from their feelings until they’re ready to move on to the next relationship.

ISFJ – Incessantly pours over every mistake they made in the relationship, trying to pinpoint exactly what they did wrong.

ESFJ – Rants incessantly to friends until they feel ready to throw themselves back into the ‘dating game’ full-force.

ESFP – Surrounds themselves with anyone who can affirm that they’re still hot, interesting and worth dating. Makes a deliberate point to do everything that being in a relationship was holding them back from.

ISFP – Disappears from the world indefinitely to listen to sad music and process their emotions.

INTJ – Rationalizes the end of the relationship and convinces themselves there was no other possible outcome than the breakup… while uncharacteristically drinking or binge-eating ice cream.

ENTJ – Claims to be over it immediately but is later found yelling nonsensically at a chair.

INTP – Throws themselves into video games, soft drugs or pretty much anything that will interfere with them processing any sort of emotion.

ENTP – Takes FULL ADVANTAGE OF THEIR NEWFOUND FREEDOM and then gets inexplicably bummed out two months later.

ISTJ – Replays details of the relationship in their mind over and over again until they’ve reasoned their way to closure.

ESTJ – Loudly claims that it was their decision to end things, but secretly reminisces about the relationship when alone and is off-put by their own unexpectedly strong emotions.

ISTP – Detaches from their emotions and goes on an indefinite spree of sensory indulgence.

ESTP – Throws themselves into meeting new people and indulging in new experiences as an attempt to forget that the relationship ever happened at all. 

-

─── ・IMPORTANT:. ───

Before bashing on/insulting anyone/anything, please do remember that these are just stereotypes. They aren't supposed to define who you truly and wholly are. You aren't supposed to mold yourself and your life according to this. This is just for fun. Please don't be offended. I hope you will have fun reading this. Have a nice day.
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ♡

∆------------------∆