Types' sense of humour

We all enjoy a good laugh, but not all of us find the same things funny. Everyone has a unique brand of humor that is special to them. Here are the different styles of humor that each personality type possesses.

INFJ

INFJs often have a very unique and interesting sense of humor. Since they are so kind and warm people expect them to have a very innocent sense of humor, but that is usually not true. INFJ be often be crude of even morbid with their jokes. They have a caring nature but people are often shocked by the type of things that the INFJ find funny. They can find humor in situations that other people would never imagine to be funny at all. The INFJ may slightly alter their humor delivery in front of others, depending on who they are around. They are acutely aware of those people will perceive them, and know what crowd they are sharing themselves with. When they are with someone who they can open up with, they have a way of bringing them into their infectious style of comedy.

ENFJ

The ENFJ has a sense of humor that is often molded to fit their surroundings. They know exactly how their jokes will be perceived by certain people, and know who will be offended. So they often avoid upsetting people and will tone themselves down in front of certain company. Their natural sense of humor is often very goofy and silly, and they may have an affinity for sarcasm. They can have a somewhat dark humor and are aware that, that isn't perceived well by everyone. They enjoy having people that they can share their full sense of humor with. When they do they are often sarcastic and silly, and enjoy making others laugh.

INFP

INFPs often have a strong appreciation for sarcasm and absurd humor. They have a skill for self-deprecating comedy that people absolutely love. They are often very funny individuals, to the people who can fully appreciate their off-beast sense of humor. They have a very unique wit that is best expressed around people they are comfortable with. Not everyone can enjoy the zany and sometimes ridiculous INFP humor, but honestly that is their loss. INFPs have a way of getting people laughing and not letting them stop. They enjoy the ability to bring others joy and humor is an excellent way to do that.

ENFP

ENFPs often have a very enthusiastic and playful sense of humor. They have a very colorful wit and often have a strong enjoyment for the use of puns. They may occasionally offend people when they are really just trying to make them share in their laughter. They have a way of teasing others, and that is actually a way of showing affection towards them. ENFPs enjoy their ability to laugh and smile at everything, even the darkest situations. Even though they aren't always "silly" they do tend to maintain a sense of humor through anything. They have a way of making even the dullest situations hilarious. This keeps the ENFP positive and helps those that surround the ENFP enjoy themselves too.

INTJ

INTJs often have a very snarky sense of humor. They enjoy using sarcasm and wit to create a well devised response. They have a natural way of seeing the humor in things that other people may actually miss. INTJs often enjoy the use of a good pun and can take pleasure in the skill behind it. Often their deadpan sarcasm can come across as serious, when the INTJ is actually very playful and just trying to be funny. For the people that appreciate the INTJs brand of humor, they understand just how fun they are to be around.

ENTJ

ENTJs can have a somewhat outrageous sense of humor. They enjoy pushing the envelope to gauge the different reactions they will receive from others. They aren't afraid of being seen as ridiculous, so they often push the limits of what others may perceive as funny. They enjoy shock humor, and have a way of surprising their friends that often makes them enjoy being around the ENTJ. They are often very quick with wit and can respond to people before they even realize a joke is coming. They may have a somewhat crude sense of humor that might offend some people who cannot appreciate it.