Types As Teachers

INFJ: The chill teacher who always seems to notice when a kid is having a hard time

ESTP: The fun teacher who can be a little rude and easily gets distracted, resulting in random rants

INTJ: The sarcastic teacher who has a pretty clear routine and a surprising amount of steel when kids disrespect them

ESFP: The mega fun teacher who always makes things hands-on. The chemistry teacher who only does experiments, not paper work, and the English teacher who encourages the kids to act out the play enthusiastically instead of just reading it. "I want you to have fun!!"

INFP: The quiet, absent minded teacher who has a lot of passion about the subject they teach (your English teacher, probably)

ESTJ: The authoritative teacher who encourages class debates and has pretty conventional teaching methods (your History teacher, probably)

INTP: The quiet, somewhat detached teacher who always goes on long, in depth explanations of the subject only to realize that the entire class stopped understanding ten minutes ago (your AP Calculus/Physics teacher, probably)

ESFJ: The super warm, organized teacher who always makes sure everyone knows what is going on and the material is clear

ISFJ: The mild, kind teacher who does things pretty conventionally and tries to give as little homework as possible

ENTP: The teacher that doesn't give two flying fucks and grumbles about how "Apparently, we won't be learning anything today because the fucking administration thought it would be a good idea to take this valuable time to teach you about peer pressure or some shit..."

ISTJ: The highly procedural teacher who knows exactly what they are talking about because the memorized everything about their subject and is prone to staring down kids who goof off too much (your chemistry teacher, probably)

ENFP: The super quirky, awkward teacher who jauntily walks into class 7 minutes late pronouncing that "Today...we will learn about the stars?" "But we are in the stoichiometry unit???" "Shoosh"

ISFP: The insanely laid back teacher that is pretty blunt about their opinions and talks about the importance of self expression (your art teacher, probably)

ENTJ: The teacher that will not take any shit, ever. They know exactly what they are talking about and you better not challenge them. They are probably controlling as hell, but hey, you're learning more than you ever have before (your AP Econ teacher, probably).

ISTP: The gruff, somewhat apathetic teacher that couldn't care less about really anything and might decide that "I'm just gonna take a nap, k? Google the kangaroo incident of 2011" but the administration can't get rid of them because they are too good at their job and know a hell of a lot about what they're teaching

ENFJ: The suspiciously friendly teacher whose eyes get terrifying cold when they have hAD ENOUGH BE QUIET CLASS. People quickly learn that their chipper attitude does not at all mean that they will take any of your shit. They encourage constant class discussion.

-

─── ・IMPORTANT:. ───

Before bashing on/insulting anyone/anything,please do remember that these are just stereotypes of sorts.They aren't supposed to define who you truly and wholly are.You aren't supposed to mold yourself and your life according to this.This is just for fun.Please don't be offended.I hope you will have fun reading this.Have a nice day~ :)

∆------------------∆
-