Types as mystical creatures

esfp: satyr. the original party animal. esfps like to wring every drop of enjoyment from their life. they like romance, they like good food and good alcohol. they are thrill seekers, constantly pursuing the next exhilarating experience. they have a knack for inspiring large groups to revelry. capricious, dionysian, tons of fun.

isfp: unicorn. unique- famously unique. isfps are magical, special, and cool, and the whole world knows it. however, like the unicorn, isfps are also bashful, and difficult to get close to. sure, they're sparkly and miraculous but deep down they're actually pretty scared of people. lots of people want to hunt unicorns, and lots of people want to befriend or romantically pursue isfps- and often the pressure of being desired will spook them.

infp: the loch ness monster. elusive, lonely, and melancholy. floating around in a deep dark, secret place all their own, never revealing themselves entirely, just emerging occasionally through the fog, provoking wonder in those who catch a glimpse.

enfp: phoenix. the enfp experiences their life and emotions as a series of astronomical highs and abysmal lows. when they are in ashes, it can appear, to themselves and others, as if they are beyond resurrection. however, they will always rise, brighter than ever before, in a blaze of vibrant color and creativity.

intj: sphinx. what are they thinking? what's the answer to the riddle? like the mythical sphinx, intjs are quiet, unflappable, and infinitely wise. like the sphinx, they are intimidating. they are a tough to crack code, and they will never, ever, EVER put all of their cards on the table at once.

entj: griffin. dignified and regal, the entj seems to have it all together, and to have a plan at hand for any situation. majestic, commanding respect by their mere presence alone. courageous and powerful with a moral compass made of gold.

istp: dragon. often fearsome and awe-inspiring, just as often lazy and indulgent. an istp will fiercely pursue their goals, and they will fiercely protect their loved ones, unafraid to perhaps scorch a few peasant villages along the way. they also highly value their material possessions, and have a tendency to assemble collections of items that interest them. the istp is happiest with a full belly, asleep with their tail curled around their hoard.

estp: minotaur. often stubborn and temperamental, the estp is one formidable foe in conflict, whether physical or argumentative. they can be a bit...eh, bull-headed, if you will. they guard what they value fiercely, and they are excellent to have on your side in a competitive situation

istj: hobbits. creature comforts are near and dear to the istj. they value coziness above all else, and have a strong nesting instinct. they are nothing without a homey hobbit hole to call their own and share with their dear ones, a place where they can keep a warm fire burning, a hot meal waiting to be prepared, and a shelf full of old books and trinkets with sentimental value.

estj: golem. once the estj has decided to do something, they really might as well be made of stone. they have a high respect for authority, and are very in tune with their inner set of values. they will work tirelessly, possibly without sleep or food, like a stone warrior, to do right by whatever cause they have allied themselves with.

isfj: fairies. isfjs will remain bright and twinkly even when others in the world seem jaded and dark. they are in tune with nature and with healing. isfjs will do whatever they can to help a friend in need- whether it be a healing potion or a handmade get well card. sweet and magical, creative and crafty.

esfj: mermaid. carefree and social, it's easy to picture an esfj swirling through the water with a group of undersea friends. esfjs are beautiful in a friendly and playful way that seems fun and inviting. it's easy to want to be part of their world (lololol) which always seems full of friendship and beauty.

infj: shapeshifter. the infj wears as many faces as they care to wear, adapting seamlessly to almost any situation or group. they are so malleable that oftentimes the infj does not even know their own true form. they might, for a time, try on the guise of another type, frequently an infp or isfj, but they will shed that skin easily for another to adapt to change. they are slippery- sometimes to the extent that they deceive without intention. and when they do intend to deceive, there is nothing more sinister than a lying shapeshifter.

enfj: siren. like their cousin the infj, the enfj is not quite what they seem. they are magnetic. they will sing you songs about fame and fortune, about moral goods and the future of the world, and before long you've changed your mind about who you're voting for. alluring. you always want to get closer to the enfj, you always want to dock your ship, get out, and be their friend.

intp: centaur. to outsiders, they often seem solemn, weird, and frankly kind of like an asshole. however, beneath their lofty blunt exterior lies a vast universe of wisdom, in touch with invention and the stars. intps are fascinated by invention and innovation. they are often just so entirely bad at small talk that they will always be characterized as aloof.

entp: elf. mischievous, approaching everything in life as though it might as well be a joke. the entp could easily be pictured pointy eared, tootling away on a reed flute. they are charmers. sometimes it seems like they are very deep and wise. sometimes it seems like they take nothing seriously enough and are detached from reality.

-

─── ・IMPORTANT:. ───

Before bashing on/insulting anyone/anything,please do remember that these are just stereotypes of sorts.They aren't supposed to define who you truly and wholly are.You aren't supposed to mold yourself and your life according to this.This is just for fun.Please don't be offended.I hope you will have fun reading this.Have a nice day~ :)

∆------------------∆
-