~*~*~* Epilogue *~*~*~

(A/N- So here it is.  The last part to this story!  It's very short, but I don't think much more needed to be said.  Thank you all so much for reading, voting, commenting!  I have officially decided to make a sequel to this.  As I have mentioned so many times before, I like to have a few chapters completed before beginning to post...so the sequel will not be up for maybe a week or possibly two.  I am continuing to write "Back Then" so if you read that you will get updates on the sequel to this.  I still don't have a title for it...but I have some ideas that I am playing around with.  Anyway, I'll be posting another chapter of "Back Then" in just a few minutes.   I hope you enjoy this epilogue and Thank you all so much, again, for all of the support!!  Love you all, bunches!!!  xxx )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Are you ready, baby?” He asked.  I smiled at Harry as we were sitting in the car.  I leaned over and kissed his lips and was brought back to everything that has happened over the last six months.

As soon as Harry came back from L.A., I flew down to London to be with him.  I decided that if I wanted to pursue my music, London would be the place to be. 

Liam and Zayn thought the same thing and we all decided to share a flat.  Zayn was signed by a record label right away and Liam shortly after.  It finally happened for me about a month into living in London.  

The five of us; Liam, Zayn, Louis, Harry and myself, would constantly hang out together.  It was really nice to have them all around me. 

Harry and I hung out at his concerts and at the studio when either he was recording or I was writing and recording.  He would come to a concert of the X-Factor tour occasionally.

I flew out to Australia to see him perform and I think that was about the time that people started to pay attention to our building friendship.

We celebrated his birthday together.  We went out to night clubs and sporting events and were, for the most part, inseparable. 

For the first three months we never touched while in public.  But by the beginning of April we started holding on to each other longer when we hugged hello.  We would touch one another’s shoulders or arms while talking.  We would get closer to each other when we would whisper.  Our knees and thighs would touch when sitting next to one another.  We began to allow the world to see the way our eyes would gaze at each other for longer than what would be considered just friends.

People were beginning to ask questions but we would ignore them.  We couldn’t confirm anything until the end of June.

He has spent time with my family in Ireland and I first met his family in January.  Thankfully they all seemed to like and accept me. 

Over the past six months, Harry and I have had our arguments and fights and a day here or there where we ignore each other because of it but there is something about our attraction to one another that we can’t go for more than a day or two without talking.  Our love is so deep that no matter the issue that comes up, regardless if it angers us, we work through it and are back in each other’s embrace not long after.

We both know what we might face when we come out to the public.  Everyone already knows that I am gay but Harry hasn’t come out yet.  I am sure that there will be some very disappointed fans and he may even lose some but despite all of that, he is still willing to do so.

Harry and I have a solid relationship built on love, trust and understanding.  I know what he is thinking without even having to hear it from him and vice versa.  I couldn’t think of a better person to call my boyfriend and be in love with and I am glad that we have finally reached this point, together.

I feel his fingertips graze my bottom lip.  I smile and look into his eyes and place my lips on his.

“Yes, baby.  I’m ready.”  I hold his hand tight and see the door to the car being open. 

“I love you , Harry.”

“I love you too, Niall.” We kiss once more and step out of the car, hand in hand and onto the red carpet.