Six. New Friends

(A/N - Second update for the day.   I'll probably post two chapters tomorrow, as well.  Anyway......I hope you enjoy Chapter six!!!  xx  )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With my boarding pass in my hand, my small carryon suitcase at my side and my guitar slung over my right shoulder, I say goodbye to my parents at security.

“Call us everyday” Mum says as she holds my cheeks in her hands.

“I will.  I promise.”

“You are in London for boot camp.  Focus all of your time on that and not some boy.” Dad says sternly

“Dad.  Jamie is my boyfriend.  We haven’t seen each other in almost a month.  I will have my focus on boot camp, but I am also going to see him a little bit.” I reply and he rolls his eyes.  It’s not like he can really do anything about it.  Dad will be in Ireland and I’ll be in London.

“I’m gonna miss you, sweetheart.” She says and gives me a kiss on my cheek.

“Mum, I’m gonna be back in four days.  I gotta go.”  I give them both a hug goodbye and find my place in the line for security.

There were busses at Heathrow to take the arriving contestants to the hotel.  It was just about one in the afternoon.  We had to be at Wembley by 6pm so that we could get the whole rundown of how the next few days were going to go. 

Once at the hotel, I checked into the front desk.  I was given my room number and key.  I wonder if my roommate is already here.  I slide the key card into the door slot and wait for the light to turn green.  It does and I pull the handle down and enter my ‘home’ for the next four days.  I see a suitcase on one of the beds and I hear the shower running. 

I place my bag and guitar on the unoccupied bed and start to unpack.  After a few minutes, I hear the water turn off and the shower curtain slide open.  I keep unpacking waiting for him to come out so we can be introduced.

“Oh.” I hear as I am looking out the window.  I turn around to see my roommate.  A very good looking roommate with water droplets running down his bare chest and a small white towel wrapped low on his hips.  I am trying not to stare, but damn!

“Hey!  You must be my roommate.  I’m Liam Payne” He says and walks over towards me, one hand held out to shake my hand and the other holding his towel in place.

“Y-yea…umm..hi.  Nice to meet you.  I’m Niall Horan” I shake his hand making sure I look directly into his eyes and not down at his very in-shape body.  He had large brown eyes, hair that looked like he had shaved his head recently but it has been growing in for a couple weeks and a really nice smile.

“Sorry about this” he says and motions to his lack of clothing.  “I didn’t think anyone would be here quite yet and I needed a shower after my car ride.  So how old are you…where are you from” He said and began ruffling through his clothing pulling out items to wear.  He slipped a pair of boxers on under his towel and then let his towel drop.  He was looking at me to answer while pulling on a shirt.