Nineteen. A Big Deal

(A/N- This is a sad yet happy chapter.  I hope you all enjoy it.  On another note, I was thinking about the image of Jamie that I had in my head and who I thought would best resemble my idea of him.  I was also given a comment on the last chapter from a lovely reader asking who I thought would play Jamie.  That lit a fire under me to finally research and decide.  I thought of Michael Trevino.  But he is too obviously a tough guy.  Although very good looking, he just looks intimidating.  I then thought of Dave Franco.  He is sexy when smiling but can look devious and dangerous.  But he is just not big enough to really be able to cause harm to someone, I think.  I then decided that my Jamie would be Alex Pettyfer.  He has those charming looks and bright smile that a person would fall for, but then there is this darkness in his eyes.  He is also rather built, but it's not over the top.  He looks like he could do some damage.  If anyone has someone else in their head, feel free to let me know.  I hope you enjoy Chapter 19!!  xx )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I mopped around my house for the next two weeks.  Harry and I hadn’t texted or spoken since that rainy morning after my birthday.  It was painful but I knew it was necessary.

The Saturday night after my birthday, my family and I watched the Ireland auditions and like I thought, they showed mine.  So now it was out completely.  All of the UK knew I was gay but they obviously didn’t know that I would be on the live shows.

I got an angry call from Jamie after the show ended.  He was pissed, to put it lightly, that I said I was single in the interview.  I explained to him that it was before I had even met him.  He shut up quickly because he knew I was right and he was wrong for flying off the handle.  But I didn’t get an apology.  Instead I got a ‘well you better tell people that you have a boyfriend that you love very much in the next interview that you do’.  I sighed and agreed.  My mind was still with Harry though, so I wasn’t really paying much attention to what Jamie was saying.

I am picking Jamie up from the airport in about an hour.  It is Saturday afternoon and we will be spending the day in Dublin and then will watch the boot camp episode tonight with my family.  He changed his schedule a little bit so he could also stay Sunday night and then he will fly back to London on Monday morning.  His aunt and uncle will be out of town on Sunday night so I will be staying with him over there.  My parents are a little upset that they won’t get to watch the Sunday night episode where I get chosen to go to judges’ houses with me, but I am sure they will record it so we can watch it again.  They are over the moon at all that I have accomplished.  I love them very much.

“Babe!” Jamie exclaims as he walks briskly towards me at the baggage claim.  He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck.

“Hi babe” I reply without much enthusiasm. 

“You should be happier to see me.” He says and squeezes my hips a little harder than necessary.

I plaster a fake smile across my face and give him a kiss.   “I am baby, really.  Just tired.  Maybe we can go relax in a park somewhere after lunch.  How does that sound?”

He smiles and relaxes his grip.  “Sounds perfect.  As long as I am with you it doesn’t matter where we are.”  I smile and lead him out to the car; my parents’ car that I have borrowed for today.