Seventeen. Top Four

(A/N - So thanks to everyone who has stuck with this story and I know I say it all the time but thank you for voting and commenting!!  It's a bit short...so I'll post another chapter tomorrow!! xx  )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to an angry text from Jamie.  I have been texting him regularly since I have been in New York but I didn’t answer his text last night. 

To: Jamie

I’m sorry babe.  We had a really long day and I was asleep by 9:30.  But why were you texting me at 10pm my time when it would be 3am in London?

To: Niall

Are you serious?  I can text you any time I want.  Maybe I couldn’t sleep and needed to talk to you.  Do you feel bad now?  Because of you I didn’t sleep all night and I am struggling to make it through my work day.  Yes, I’m working and you are off in New York playing around.  Must be nice.

Jesus, I just don’t feel like dealing with him right now.

To: Jamie

Ok.  I get it.  I’m sorry.  But can you not take it out on me today.  I have enough stress as it is.  I am finding out today if I made it to live shows or not.  I haven’t been just playing around in New York.

To: Niall

Whatever Ni.  I’m your boyfriend.  I should be put first.  Just fucking call me when you have your priorities straight. So that means I better receive a call from you before I go to bed tonight.

I tossed my phone to the other side of the bed.  I brushed off that conversation but I know I have to call him by at least five my time.  It will be ten in London and that is just before he goes to bed.

Liam, Zayn and I decided we would meet in the lobby and get breakfast at this little restaurant that we saw yesterday a few blocks away from the hotel.  We were obviously nervous for what would be going on today but we tried to keep our minds off of it but just enjoying time together. 

The way it was going to work today is that each of us would be brought to Harry’s one by one.  If we made it to live shows we would be taken to an undisclosed location and eventually all four people that made would all be at that location.  If you didn’t make it to live shows you would be brought back to the hotel to pack your belongings and go home.

We weren’t sure if this would be the last time we saw each other for a while so we wanted to make the best of our possible last morning together.  My time to meet Harry was at eleven thirty.  Liam’s was at one o’clock and Zayn at two. 

After we had our fill, we walked around a little bit.  We had about an hour before I had to be back to the hotel to get ready to face judging.  I really think that I did well and I really hope that it would be an easy decision for Harry to put me through.  I didn’t want to have him have to struggle with putting me through over another person more deserving because we have this kind of friendship/relationship thing.  I don’t even know what you would call it.