Thirty-Four. Dream Come True

(A/N- So...tear...tear.....this is the last chapter.  I will be posting the Epilogue tomorrow.  I am really happy where this story has ended and again...I've been asked for a possible sequel.  Not one hundred percent sure....but all of my stories have to possibility to have a sequel written...so you never know.  Anyway, thank you all so much for reading, voting, commenting and making this story..seemingly the most popular of all of my stories.  I really enjoyed writing it, like all of my books, and I appreciate you all so much.  Truly.  I hope you enjoy the last chapter, loves.  Again, thank you and Epilogue will be posted tomorrow.  xx  Thanks bunches, babes!!!  )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in Harry’s living room.  Louis had just dropped me off.  It was just about twelve thirty and the show ended a few hours ago.

Harry came walking back into the living room with two cups of tea in his hands.

“Here baby” He held out my tea mug and I took it from his hands.  I took a sip and then set it on the coffee table in front of the sofa.  He took a sip of his and did the same thing.  He pulled me into his lap and gently began rubbing my back.

“I’m so sorry Niall.  You should have made it.” Harry stated solemnly.

“It’s ok, babe.  I’m fine, really.  I mean I obviously wanted to win but at least I made it as far as I did.  I mean I came in forth out of thousands that auditioned.  I think that is quite the accomplishment.”

“Yes, it is but I know how much it would have meant for you to win.”  He kissed the top of my head.

“It would have been great but Zayn, Carmen and Hannah are amazing and anyone one of them would be perfect winners.  Although, I am obviously cheering for Zayn.” I smiled and looked up at Harry.  He placed a kiss on my lips.

We sat in silence for a few more minutes before Harry sighed.  I cast my eyes upon his.

“What’s wrong, baby?” I ask.

“I don’t know.  I guess I just keep playing Susan’s words tonight in my head.  You don’t think she had something to do with you getting eliminated because of our relationship, do you?”

“Harry, I don’t think that is even possible.  I just didn’t get the votes needed to stay.”

“I guess, but as soon as the show was over tonight she did say ‘I guess that is how things were suppose to work out’ or something to that effect.  And last week when she caught us she said that she was going to fix the situation and stuff like that, remember.”

“Yea, I know.  But there is no sense in dwelling on all of the possibilities now.  What’s done is done and there is no changing it.  I am happy and I will not think about what might have been or anything of that nature.  I am very happy and will continue to pursue music.” I replied with a smile and placed a gentle kiss on the side of his neck.

“I can help you, you know.  I can get you in front of my team and I am sure they would sign you.” I smiled at his offer.