Fourteen. A Perfect Date

(A/N - So I decided to post another chapter. I still haven't really been able to get into the swing of things again with continuing to write this story.  It was a very long vacation and it seems to be taking me longer than I would have thought to get the inspiration back.  But never fear....I will get back into it.  I have written part of chapter 21 and I will continue.  If I get a couple chapters written by tomorrow night, than I'll post chapter 15 for you all.  But no promises!!  Love to all of you!! xx )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with the memories of last night still fresh in my mind.  I knew I was still in Harry’s arms and I couldn’t feel more at ease.  There is a comfort in his arms that I don’t find with anyone else.  I know last night shouldn’t have happened but like Harry, I don’t regret it.  Harry makes me realize that there is better out there.  I may want to be with Harry but I know that is not a possibility.  But I know that I do not have to stay in the unhappy and unhealthy relationship that I am currently in.  I look up at Harry’s sleeping face; his lips slightly parted, and smile.

“Harry.  Wake up.” I say and slightly shake his shoulder.  He mumbles something incoherent and I snicker.

“Harry.  Wake up.  I’m hungry”  He moans and pulls my body tighter to his.

“Harry.  I need food!” I say and then as a last resort I flick the tip of his nose.

“Ow!” He groans and grabs his nose.  His eyes slowly open to see my smiling and mischievous face.

“What cha’ do that for?” He asked, rubbing his nose.  I laughed.

“I’m hungry.  We should get up and go make breakfast.” I say and pull myself out from under his tight hold.  I stand from the bed and stretch.  I hear him whistle.  I turn around and raise an eye brow at him.  I half smile, give him a quick wink and then leave the room and head out to the kitchen.

I stop in the living room to put my jeans and shirt back on.  I looked at the couch and flashback to how his lips felt trailing down my body.  I took a deep breath, shook the thought from my mind and went into the kitchen and immediately over to the fridge.  Harry joined me a few minutes later.

We cooked a delicious breakfast and sat down at the table to eat.

“So do you know who you will be mentoring?” I asked.

“Yes, actually.” He smiled and my eyes lit up.

“I found out on Wednesday but I’m not gonna tell you.”  I stuck out my bottom lip and pouted.

“That isn’t going to work, so you might as well give it up” He stated with a smirk.  I smiled and took another bite of my food.  I wonder who he did get.  I am hoping that he got the boys but another part of me is thinking that I may be too distracted by him to ever get any proper work done.  I wouldn’t mind having Simon actually.  I know he is intimidating but he knows his stuff.

We finished our breakfast and chilled on the couch for a couple hours just watching tv.  I looked at the clock on the wall and thought I should get home.  I have to call Jamie in about an hour.

“I should get going” I looked at Harry.  “I’ll call a taxi” I said and reached for my phone.

“No…let me drive you.”

“Is that a good idea?”

“Like I said before, no one knows I am in this house and no one knows where you live and the show hasn’t even come on the tv yet, so it’s not like people will recognize you.  It will be ok.” He assured me.  I nodded and gathered up my things.  He grabbed his keys and got into his car and began the forty five minute drive back to my house.